Hello all=)

Re: Hello all=)

jasonmaxima;771643 said:
Life is good to jacq.....

What time is showroom visiting?

Hmmm not sure too,maybe will go tomorrow or after I test out 6,cause I've the 7 series privilege,so I will try the 630 convertible :) k I go sleep 1st! If not ally will be moody haha

I like you already... Direct and full of confidence.....can I earn piano from you..its my life-long dream to able to master the piano and strike the right chords..

Andally;771645 said:
Maybe :) Yes it's me!!!

jasonmaxima;771644 said:
1 day can clock 22 pages odd..... Imagine 1 month later..... > 700 pages????

Haha!! We shall see! Probably have new newbie to overcome me haha:)

zorro;771651 said:
I like you already... Direct and full of confidence.....can I earn piano from you..its my life-long dream to able to master the piano and strike the right chords..

Unfortunately,I've not patience to teach:)hehe! But who knows one day.......

i am sure the day will come...I will teach you how to be patient.....its a good virtue...

Andally;771658 said:
Unfortunately,I've not patience to teach:)hehe! But who knows one day.......

Alright I'm really off to bed! My eyes can't open!!!!see you all at 1300hrs hopefully! It's pretty random,anyone plays "draw something?"

Andally;771669 said:
Rubbish lah you! Remember what you promised hahaha!

Pick you and send you home for sunday's meetup??? I waiting for whatsapp or pm from you to fix the timing....

Andally;771671 said:
Alright I'm really off to bed! My eyes can't open!!!!see you all at 1300hrs hopefully! It's pretty random,anyone plays "draw something?"

Hitmee is expert in draw something..... Then he will ask you to be his facebook buddy first.

jasonmaxima;771675 said:
Hitmee is expert in draw something..... Then he will ask you to be his facebook buddy first.

Haha he already asked haha!but.......

jasonmaxima;771672 said:
Pick you and send you home for sunday's meetup??? I waiting for whatsapp or pm from you to fix the timing....

If I put my number here,my phone not only have email notifications but whatsapp notification:)

Andally;771678 said:
If I put my number here,my phone not only have email notifications but whatsapp notification:)

Private messaging aka pm.... My dear.... I dun kiss and tell....

Jason

Does ur wife surf forum

hitmee;771710 said:
Jason jealous already

Why should i be? I am in awe of the chairman of mickey mouse club and his hidden talents... Able to dive and paint standing skills.....

Offer to pick and send jacq aka ally to and from meetup, seafood dinner still stands... Just dun apply too much perfume.... I scared of tell-tale seatbelt perfume stains.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bong88cfd
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back