Hello all=)

Re: Hello all=)

Andally;771886 said:
Hermes birkin ah! My mom from Aussie:)) anyway be right back.Going to court now cause some Aunty wanna sue me for showing her middle finger when I was driving!!!

Sigh another case is my gf lost her 3 beautiful kids to her husband! Cause divorce! Today is a depressing day

坏人...................................... i scared........... :oooops:

milk15;771890 said:
坏人...................................... i scared........... :oooops:

But really silly she cut into my lane! Anyway she has no proof:) she herself scolded me vulgarities!!i nearly went shoppig forgot about the case!

Chocs;771855 said:
..ally...ur mummy dun stay in sg...:)?

..does she buy birkin 4 u...:)?

..1 set birkin how much ...can check 4 me...not I buy...i can't afford....i ask 4 qq..:D:D

What is birkin?

Andally;771886 said:
Hermes birkin ah! My mom from Aussie:)) anyway be right back.Going to court now cause some Aunty wanna sue me for showing her middle finger when I was driving!!!

Sigh another case is my gf lost her 3 beautiful kids to her husband! Cause divorce! Today is a depressing day

compatible with SLK69

K be right back people! Wish me luck!

She's dressed like the Chinese opera my goshness!lets hope she settles in mediation:)

andally;771913 said:
k be right back people! Wish me luck!

She's dressed like the chinese opera my goshness!lets hope she settles in mediation:)

npnt......................

Andally;771895 said:
But really silly she cut into my lane! Anyway she has no proof:) she herself scolded me vulgarities!!i nearly went shoppig forgot about the case!

was it being recorded on a Cam???

cheers

next time let hitmee do the finger pointing for you

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dafabetmarkets
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups