Hello all=)

Re: Hello all=)

Andally;772201 said:
Now she wants me to pay for the case etc,but she fucking made the bloody case why should i pay half, really no monkey brainsssssssssssss

she might not be born in the year of The Monkey......

cheers

My report goes like that & she didnt understand, how dumb... already 35 years oldd.

You disgust me. Not only are you are utterly irresponsible, you are also a puerile and insipid whiney brat. Almost every report is either unbearably trite and superficial, or an undignified attempt at invoking pity from others. You wallow in self-pity like a pig in a sty. I almost pity you, but you're beyond that even.

It jus defines how pathetic and what a fucking loser she is to scrutinize me,when she prob has lots more to scrutinize about herself.
I doubt we would even want to know such a pathetic loser in our life that does nothing but brings people down just for their own comfort sake.
like go cut yr wrists or smthing right.

Your whole eassy is really contradicting my dear,nothing against me but i suck?so what if i do? not like i need someone like you in my life.
you are prob worth nothing to begin with.how sad sad sad. boo.,s u said u dont really know me that well and you are no one to judge.
arent you judging me right frm the start.stero-type. that's so typical.Definately because you are so insecure about yr worthless self.

you prob lack attention and love and are in need of it.again, i pity you.where's the love that should be given to you?isit cause your parents arent there for u
cause they are tryin to make it big,but obviously failed?gee, i guess with a child like you.no wonder they cant succeed much in life.
they prob has to think abt yr wherebeing 24/7cause you prob are unstable and lead a pathetic lifestyle.so face it right now, that u arent able to get what i have in my life.and stop pretending about yr identity.go face reality.maybe one day, maybe,you will be accepted in this society when u overcome this pathetic state of yours.

THIS WAS HOW PISSED I WASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSss

Zen zen, typing that should have taken some steam off! That should have been a centrestage soliloquy :)

Charlatan;772221 said:
Zen zen, typing that should have taken some steam off! That should have been a centrestage soliloquy :)

Its really annoying!!! and with work shittttttttttttttttttttttttt argh i've conference call with US at 12mn=(

Andally;772224 said:
Its really annoying!!! and with work shittttttttttttttttttttttttt argh i've conference call with US at 12mn=(

Ok that really sux. Well at least you're entertained until then :woottt: hope you're not starting too early in the morning.

Charlatan;772228 said:
Ok that really sux. Well at least you're entertained until then :woottt: hope you're not starting too early in the morning.

in half an hr im gonna be on conference all the way till 7am....what to do?that's working life?& its sux when politics arise...

i mean you cant judge a person just because of a car.

Andally;772243 said:
in half an hr im gonna be on conference all the way till 7am....what to do?that's working life?& its sux when politics arise...

i mean you cant judge a person just because of a car.

Wah lau, 7 hr conference call, that's worse than the usual crap I have to sit through. Hibernate in morning then.

True but that contributes to the formation of the impression. Nebermind, over and one with, you have to conc on the work politics.

While I settle down to go to la la land :cloud9:

I catch no balls..... Dun understand....
So far...ally today wannt go shopping with mom, bring cousin to jb.... Went court to settle with aunty who accused ally of showing middle finger.... Now going to have conference call at 12 midnight till7am.....

In essence....very busy day.

Pls remember to drinks lots of water, have sufficient rest, dun forget to eat.....

jasonmaxima;772252 said:
Febreeze helps...... Dun worry....

hahahhahahah=) today is just a FUCKED UP DAY FOR ALYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

S2k;772251 said:
jason ask if u need a massage

i wanted to go JB one but no time................so perhaps tomorrow ill go spa...and after that go to my office and tender resignations,cause someone stole something in my office room.

PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPoweRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

CheeRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRrrs

Charlatan;772248 said:
Wah lau, 7 hr conference call, that's worse than the usual crap I have to sit through. Hibernate in morning then.

True but that contributes to the formation of the impression. Nebermind, over and one with, you have to conc on the work politics.

While I settle down to go to la la land :cloud9:

Good for you.....Goodnight=)

jasonmaxima;772250 said:
I catch no balls..... Dun understand....
So far...ally today wannt go shopping with mom, bring cousin to jb.... Went court to settle with aunty who accused ally of showing middle finger.... Now going to have conference call at 12 midnight till7am.....

In essence....very busy day.

Pls remember to drinks lots of water, have sufficient rest, dun forget to eat.....

What you dont catch about?you got it all right BINGOOOOOOOOOOO

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
new8818online
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back