Hello all=)

Re: Hello all=)

Andally;772261 said:
What you dont catch about?you got it all right BINGOOOOOOOOOOO

The 1 paragraph of super duper flowery english.... You scolding aunty or she scolding you or you just ranting? That part i am super lost..... Anyways....

Live and let live..... You should not sweat the small stuff.... Aunty cut you...cut lor.... You probably net worth more than her.... She thought... Young girl drive big car.... I sue her like in usa... Good deal.... Potential Big pay out... Hopefully can defray my coe cost to buy new car.....

Leave 5 mins earlier next time.....

jasonmaxima;772270 said:
The 1 paragraph of super duper flowery english.... You scolding aunty or she scolding you or you just ranting? That part i am super lost..... Anyways....

Live and let live..... You should not sweat the small stuff.... Aunty cut you...cut lor.... You probably net worth more than her.... She thought... Young girl drive big car.... I sue her like in usa... Good deal.... Potential Big pay out... Hopefully can defray my coe cost to buy new car.....

Leave 5 mins earlier next time.....

I was driving my dad's car not big car haha!!!!! i scolded the aunty just now cause i was too pisseddddddddddddddddddddddddd.........................getting the shit outta of me.......im suppose to have 44 pages by today remember hahaha

jasonmaxima;772274 said:
I shan't tell you.

Hope 8 April you can join us...........

cheers

Pls dun jump to conclusion.... I did not buy the car nor place order....

During lunch....Had an opportunity to test drive the new maclaren sportscar...friend ordered and was very generous of him to invite me for test drive..... OMG.... Unbelieveable.

USP...unique selling point of the car.... Suspension and engine accelerations.

Now to go rob a bank, sell my organs, wash dirty money.....

Oh my goshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh the conference is damn boring and i think i only can start talking after 3ammmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

jasonmaxima;772287 said:
Whats happening on apr 8th??

Sepangggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg.......................

cheersssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

jasonmaxima;772286 said:
Macs drive thru? Hearsay they going to close soon....

Ya lo they closing down that's so sad,after 30 yearrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrssssssssssssssssssssss......

im like so bored till i started to shop onlineeeeeeeeeeeee

Andally;772294 said:
Ya lo they closing down that's so sad,after 30 yearrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrssssssssssssssssssssss......

im like so bored till i started to shop onlineeeeeeeeeeeee

Have you tried the recent blog shop dresstronomy.com???

hymth;772296 said:
Good morning. You work US hours???

Im having some damn conference...........arghing and ive car servicing tomorrow argh!

jasonmaxima;772297 said:
Have you tried the recent blog shop dresstronomy.com???

Nopey, i dont go blog shop...but i go asos,abercrombie,fcuk or whatever. dont trust those blog shop..

Andally;772304 said:
Im having some damn conference...........arghing and ive car servicing tomorrow argh!

Car servicing...can ask them come pick up car what.... Just empty the car of your valuables....

Ok...good night.

jasonmaxima;772306 said:
Car servicing...can ask them come pick up car what.... Just empty the car of your valuables....

Ok...good night.

or i didnt know they can come pick up my car.....hahahahhaha=) good night to you, good morning to me=)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
new8818online
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back