Andally;782313 said:
Explained:)clarified already!

thru PM???? :oooops:

Re: Hello all=)

hitmee;782331 said:
Ally

Let s2k test drive ur 7 series

We sit behind and gossip about jason

lai lai as long as don't too loud behind can liao hearsay F02 soundproof very good

hitmee;782333 said:
Now we know his characters.
Cantonese say

鬼鬼祟祟

Ally PM me la...u all stop frightening away xmm...:sleepy:

..i tot wad happen....

hitmee;782333 said:
Cantonese say

鬼鬼祟祟

Robot says............. tats called.... Sincere Silent Horsin.... :biggun:

I think my posts were very clear and very obvious who I was referring to....

It is utterly uncalled for and unbecoming of a gentleman (if he considers himself as one) to suggest to a fellow forum member (especially a female)....to do something derogatory.... then use someone else's name as scape goat.

You can try and spin / twirl / twist your words subsequently.... and say that all was said in jest and that this forum is about pure entertainment.

Perhaps its ok to trade barbs with fellow male forum members, discussing genitalia lengths, girth, etc...... but a 'line' ought to be drawn with regards to people of the opposite sex.

I admit that I do indulge in 'guy talk' with my friends but never in front of ladies. Your 'guy talk' to all the female forum members here have reached new lows in this thread and I thought I should speak up....

Mr Mark Lee Kheng Boon.... aka Hitmee.... I am sure you would be utterly pissed if a stranger were to come up to your loved ones and said something derogatory to them....

Last edited by a moderator:

jasonmaxima;782364 said:
I think my posts were very clear and very obvious who I was referring to....

It is utterly uncalled for and unbecoming of a gentleman (if he considers himself as one) to suggest to a fellow forum member (especially a female)....to do something derogatory.... then use someone else's name as scape goat.

You can try and spin / twirl / twist your words subsequently.... and say that all was said in jest and that this forum is about pure entertainment.

Perhaps its ok to trade barbs with fellow male forum members, discussing genitalia lengths, girth, etc...... but a 'line' ought to be drawn with regards to people of the opposite sex.

I admit that I do indulge in 'guy talk' with my friends but never in front of ladies. Your 'guy talk' to all the female forum members here have reached new lows in this thread and I thought I should speak up....

Mr Mark Lee Kheng Boon.... aka Hitmee.... I am sure you would be utterly pissed if a stranger were to come up to your loved ones and said something derogatory to them....

Wow
I didn't know andally was ur love one.

Always want to be a saint in front of the lady. Pui

hitmee;782238 said:
And ally,

Ignore jason like most of us did.

He is full of craps.
Do come for the drinking session.
Dun worry that pest is not coming.

Hey Hitmee, i think its really not very nice to call someone a PEST,its kind of rude.

hitmee;782319 said:
So see ya tomorrow yah, ally!

I will tell u more about jason tomorrow

Well, will see if i'm going.& i do not need to know him, cause perhaps you'll come out stories will is untrue.

Andally;782381 said:
Hey Hitmee, i think its really not very nice to call someone a PEST,its kind of rude.

Well, I didn't start the calling names game first.
I also think is very rude.

I shouldn't have gone so low like them. Sorry andally.

hitmee;782333 said:
Cantonese say

鬼鬼祟祟

Well, you got it all wrong, its chocs!! so dont ASSUMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE..

hitmee;782379 said:
Wow
I didn't know andally was ur love one.

Always want to be a saint in front of the lady. Pui

FUCK, seriously stop it alright, its really getting out of hands hitmee.... i'm neutral....

hitmee;782387 said:
Well, I didn't start the calling names game first.
I also think is very rude.

I shouldn't have gone so low like them. Sorry andally.

Well, dont have to be so sarcastic......enough is enough.

First Clara, now Andally.

Hitmee 0 : Ladies 2

Bro, the honorable thing to do here may just be to apologize and move on before feelings get hurt for real...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dustin
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back