Hello all=)

Re: Hello all=)

hitmee;782497 said:
Robot and s2k

Pls show andally how loving we actually are.
Pls lj

Well, ill prob drop by tomorrow=) as i was the one that suggested the 1-twenty six. =)

They changed to breeze bar Liao

U dun go one twenty six hor

S2k;782500 said:
robot not going tomorrow :p serving detention?

Weekday no good le, Friday night and Saturday night best...if I sleep too late next day sure black eye.

hitmee;782497 said:
Robot and s2k

Pls show andally how loving we actually are.
Pls lj

Good proposal. s2k, what do you think? We kiss and hold hand then lj?

rex7_vtec;782690 said:
This is one very interesting thread

How's things????????

cheers

jasonmaxima;782364 said:
Mr Mark Lee Kheng Boon.... aka Hitmee.... I am sure you would be utterly pissed if a stranger were to come up to your loved ones and said something derogatory to them....

Hitmee..... I'm ashamed to be ur best friend in BMW-SG........ Known u so many years but I dunno your full name..........
Please photocopy ur NRIC and sent it to me....... So I can verify that the above is correct.......:fineprin:

Btw, Jason, I dun think it's beri nice to post out others name + surname on forum or their HP number w/o their consent...
I dun think u would like that too if someone do that to you........
(at least I know robot does not like his full name to be posted..... For security purposes....... He say 1)

rex7_vtec;782690 said:
This is one very interesting thread

So any news of dragon baby? :wavey:

Last edited by a moderator:

ac323;782695 said:
How's things????????

cheers

Well same ol same ol! :goodup:

milk15;782708 said:
Hitmee..... I'm ashamed to be ur best friend in BMW-SG........ Known u so many years but I dunno your full name..........
Please photocopy ur NRIC and sent it to me....... So I can verify that the above is correct.......:fineprin:

Btw, Jason, I dun think it's beri nice to post out others name + surname on forum or their HP number w/o their consent...
(at least I know robot does not like his full name to be posted..... For security purposes....... He say 1)

So any news of dragon baby? :wavey:

Hehehe next year, since the work schedule this year requires alot of travel!

By the way, welcome Adallyn and enjoy your stay here! All the guys here are good men, just that they express their sense of humour abit differently in the forum :thumbsup:

hi rex7_vtec or watever tec, ur name very difficult to call out, can u change to something simpler like "Tom" or "John"?

Or we just call u "Oei"

Simple logic

U wanna shoot be prepared to be shot
If cannot tahan shoot don't even start lor.

...hehe....maybe hor.....beta 2 refrain posting...Park la or Parkers la or Park Hill la....:D:D

....unless absolutely cannot contain boh....:D..

...readers friendly beta boh....:chinese:

milk15;782708 said:
+ 1. Quality post.
Although Hitmee's name is all over Today and CNA :lol:

Chocs;782735 said:
...hehe....maybe hor.....beta 2 refrain posting...Park la or Parkers la or Park Hill la....:D:D

....unless absolutely cannot contain boh....:D..

...readers friendly beta boh....:chinese:

U speaking Korean???? Hitmee korean name i know..... PARK YEW TOO........ :oooops:

C3P0;782736 said:
+ 1. Quality post.
Although Hitmee's name is all over Today and CNA :lol:

Why u nvr like my quality post?????? Later i post ur full name!!!!! :furious::furious::furious:

Like liao, Guni Frey!

Good night.

Peace. Love. Liverpool rocks.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bong88ibet
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups