Hello all=)

Re: Hello all=)

Andally;808476 said:
I sad:(((Argh!!!!hahah!!

staying in hospital too long is pretty depressing..just like lack of sleep..:juggle:

zhenlie;808468 said:
Charlatan you so active on the thread, I give a suggestion..come down for the MA meetup with yr 535, i try to get Andally give you a first hand review..but nachos and stars are still mine cannot share..haha

I thought we see moon not stars?

GT you got your roofless already?? Come down to the meetup, sure can find your true love...ultimate M experience...

wah roofless?i love!

Andally;808498 said:
Have a great week ahead yo!

Yeah thank you. You too have a great shopping week too! You still need to go china run errands right? So busy..i wonder how you communicate with the cheena peeps...hmmm...:chinese:

zhenlie;808468 said:
Charlatan you so active on the thread, I give a suggestion..come down for the MA meetup with yr 535, i try to get Andally give you a first hand review..but nachos and stars are still mine cannot share..haha

GT you got your roofless already?? Come down to the meetup, sure can find your true love...ultimate M experience...

Lol wah sounds good, any review that has Andally using her hand sounds yummy :eek:

Goot monday morning to all.

zhenlie;808468 said:

Not yet leh. Missed e boat for e 325. Got to wait again. Anyway, on hand got news of 2 335. Stil waiting n see hw. :)
Meetup? I now no drive BM leh. Mayb after I got den I try to com ba. I scare I go meet up Liao ltr tio poisoned! :yummie:

Andally;808491 said:
wah wah who is this GT? haha can pick me up too ah ahahhahah!

Got alot of GT here? I'm definitely not tat GT.
Pick u up? I tink e Q sld b long. I wun stand a chance. Lol.

Andally;808493 said:
wah roofless?i love!

Get one too!! It's SHIOK!! :twisted:

-GT-;808668 said:
Got alot of GT here? I'm definitely not tat GT.
Pick u up? I tink e Q sld b long. I wun stand a chance. Lol.

Get one too!! It's SHIOK!! :twisted:

GT its ok even if you dont have yr ride yet..come down hang around and you can even get free vouchers for future servicing at MA after u get yr topless ride..nothing to lose..maybe after experiencing th M Experience you'll prefer the M experience more than being topless...

zhenlie;808767 said:
GT its ok even if you dont have yr ride yet..come down hang around and you can even get free vouchers for future servicing at MA after u get yr topless ride..nothing to lose..maybe after experiencing th M Experience you'll prefer the M experience more than being topless...

M?? R u referring to e M series? Tat one sure shiok.. BUT, e $$ oso shiok..........
But, I tink E93 is good for me now... :D:D:D

M experience is free bo, walk to the counter, request for your coffee, then enjoy yr ///M experience while waiting for your coffee, go sit down with your coffee then carry on looking at your M experience...

Last edited:

Andally;808786 said:
Ya I'll change to M series!!!In my dreams

Yah for Andally M experience is Manly man experience, for GT and all others its MeiMei experience..there is a ///M experience for everyone at Munich Auto...come by the meetup to find out!

*M-nut i want to collect free advertising fees again....*

zhenlie;808793 said:
Yah for Andally M experience is Manly man experience, for GT and all others its MeiMei experience..there is a ///M experience for everyone at Munich Auto...come by the meetup to find out!

But now I change my mind maybe don't want go le! Haha

zhenlie;808793 said:

Bro, I order one big box of your Nespresso capsules just for you already.

hahahahahahahah zebra don't upset! I'll still bring back nachos just that no star and moon tanning!

Andally;808825 said:
hahahahahahahah zebra don't upset! I'll still bring back nachos just that no star and moon tanning!

its ok i used to it liao..told you people will run away when see zebra...you know why...8)

but dont worry, zebra don't bite......anyway go back sleep...now too early don't dream talk...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
go88freevip
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back