Hello all=)

Re: Hello all=)

zhenlie;808113 said:
This thread seems quiet...*poke* ...Gooda evening Ally

Nice meeting you last night, zhenlie

pReTeNd3r;808138 said:
Nice meeting you last night, zhenlie

Nice meeting you too..do come by the 1er meetup on 31st May if ya free...cheers!

zhenlie;808113 said:
This thread seems quiet...*poke* ...Gooda evening Ally

Y evening huh? I see twice n enlarge to mak sure i see tis posting is 9.28am n not pm. :ehhh:

Charlatan;808133 said:
Share share, or well, pm me the link. Hope you're having a goot sat evening!

Hahahahaha! Don't know can get through anot like what zebra said! First round out!

-GT-;808160 said:
Y evening huh? I see twice n enlarge to mak sure i see tis posting is 9.28am n not pm. :ehhh:

Hahahaah cause I'm in a different planet:)

pongster;808249 said:
E.T. phone home......... :)

wow, Sunday you wakes up so early??????????????????

cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeers

Charlatan;808342 said:
Can be sexy alien mah, mebbe you got alien tricks that are mesmerizing? :chinese:

Haha!!!! I hate ailens!!!! Anyway I'm a bit kiasu!! Just got tickets for Lego land in Malaysia when it's only opening by September!

Andally;808344 said:
Haha!!!! I hate ailens!!!! Anyway I'm a bit kiasu!! Just got tickets for Lego land in Malaysia when it's only opening by September!

Wah ok you can give us review after that.

Andally;808344 said:

i dont need review, just get another annual ticket for me hor..i prefer to experience first hand...together... thank you! :shakemyb:

Last edited:

zhenlie;808457 said:
i dont need review, just get another annual ticket for me hor..i prefer to experience first hand...together... thank you! :shakemyb:

I'll give you the review?

Andally;808462 said:
I'll give you the review?

ah review no use..i want to go..quick quick get one more for me before the promotion ends...FedEx to me..oh or pass me with the Nachos at the meetup!

Charlatan;808352 said:
Wah ok you can give us review after that.

Charlatan you so active on the thread, I give a suggestion..come down for the MA meetup with yr 535, i try to get Andally give you a first hand review..but nachos and stars are still mine cannot share..haha

-GT-;808399 said:
:shock::shock::shock:

GT you got your roofless already?? Come down to the meetup, sure can find your true love...ultimate M experience...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
go88freevip
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back