Hello all=)

Re: Hello all=)

Andally;806633 said:
Haha okie la I bring back for you all! Next meet up! Pinic okie?

By then still fresh? ok lor since you have the effort i'll have a nibble at it...

picnic i'll bring the floor mat...wanted to say carpet... we will set it up at the MA front car park...then can see star together...:cloud9:

zhenlie;806637 said:
By then still fresh? ok lor since you have the effort i'll have a nibble at it...

picnic i'll bring the floor mat...wanted to say carpet... we will set it up at the MA front car park...then can see star together...:cloud9:

Zhenlie, u wanna see stars or sian charbo? Juz be direct la.... No need beat ard the bushes :oops:

zhenlie;806614 said:
sometimes i wonder if i am paid by MA....i only pop by there occasionally to drink free coffee...and if you really need a lift, and is really interested in joining us, i'm sure we can work something out..should be able to organise a fleet of 1er to pick you up..;)

*M-nut if you happened to read this please pay me some advertisement fee ok?*

Bro, you are being paid in coffee. And yes, dinner and vouchers are real.

pongster;806655 said:
Zhenlie, u wanna see stars or sian charbo? Juz be direct la.... No need beat ard the bushes :oops:

wah pitchar lobang...of course is seee stars lah...but in the process sian char bor lor...hahaha...the lady already jio picnic liao so its very rude to reject...i da gentleman...

M-Nut;806657 said:
Bro, you are being paid in coffee. And yes, dinner and vouchers are real.

Oh yah the nice M-kopi and the "M" experience hor...eh on my picnic day don't need to on spotlight at the carpark...cannot seee the stars later...haha...so no "Spotlight aka Dian Deng Pao" at the picnic! :rolleyes:

anyway gooda evening ally...whats for dinner..as in what you going to FedEx me back for dinner? ;)

anyway if you decide to get a M car...like probably M5 or M6 or the X5M/ X6M since you need heavy cars so "cannot speeed"....i want to kio commission from MA...hahahaha
*kept laughing when i say cannot speeed...M5/ M6/ X5M/ X6M...yaaaa right*

Last edited:

zhenlie;806709 said:
anyway gooda evening ally...whats for dinner..as in what you going to FedEx me back for dinner? ;)

anyway if you decide to get a M car...like probably M5 or M6 or the X5M/ X6M since you need heavy cars so "cannot speeed"....i want to kio commission from MA...hahahaha
*kept laughing when i say cannot speeed...M5/ M6/ X5M/ X6M...yaaaa right*

Haha I had in room dining cause not feeling well!!!
Hmmm the event is evening or morning??i don't want morning cause sun too hot!!!
& I don't wanna be burnt again!

Get well soon the shopahorlicks who is sick...enjoy the drips...chicken lice save for other days..

zhenlie;807245 said:
Get well soon the shopahorlicks who is sick...enjoy the drips...chicken lice save for other days..

Haha!!!!! I'm awake!!!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Gkgbml_poo&sns=tw]AQUA - Doctor Jones - LIVE - YouTube[/ame] via

While playing this in the ward:)

Grey-s-Anatomy-Cast-grey-27s-anatomy-34796_800_1000.jpg

can i play the doctor? ally wanna be the nurse? i love role playing...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
66vntop
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back