Hello all=)

Re: Hello all=)

zhenlie;806587 said:
Anyway today graze my tacos in this thread...lawya heavenlyn thread very busy...today this thread quiet i like..

Good good my phone not much buzz notifications!!! Starting always like that new girls then the thread happening!! After which quiet!!

Andally;806594 said:
Why never jio me???

Dear ladies (Ms Andally and Ms Heavenlyn),

You are cordially invited to join the 1er meetup held at Munich Automobiles Pte Ltd on the 31st May 2012 at 730pm. Please note that dinner and vouchers will be provided. Coffee (Nespresso) will also be served at the event by the lovely ladies of Munich Auto (if want me to serve also can). Thank you and hope you will have a great and enjoyable evening with us.

Your Sincerely,
Friendly forum zebra

zhenlie;806602 said:
Dear ladies (Ms Andally and Ms Heavenlyn),

You are cordially invited to join the 1er meetup held at Munich Automobiles Pte Ltd on the 31st May 2012 at 730pm. Please note that dinner and vouchers will be provided. Coffee (Nespresso) will also be served at the event by the lovely ladies of Munich Auto (if want me to serve also can). Thank you and hope you will have a great and enjoyable evening with us.

Your Sincerely,
Friendly forum zebra

Have chauffeur service anot?? No hitmee!cause he picked me before!

honestly i don't know if the free dinner and voucher is true...haha..if don't have i will walk to the nearby kopitiam dapao chicken rice for you...hahaha...

zhenlie;806605 said:
honestly i don't know if the free dinner and voucher is true...haha..if don't have i will walk to the nearby kopitiam dapao chicken rice for you...hahaha...

Mean what you say ah!! Chicken rice!!

Andally;806603 said:
Have chauffeur service anot?? No hitmee!cause he picked me before!

Of course!! Munich Auto is one of the premium BMW fast lane service centre! Read this...
http://www.bmw-sg.com/forums/munich-automobiles-pte-ltd-worlds-first-bmw-m-dealership/65455-top-gear-featuring-munich-automobiles-fast-lane-service.html

Also they provide ferry service (i call it chauffeur service)...
M-Nut;800046 said:
Dear BMW-SG Members,

Munich Automobiles is in the process of setting up a ferry service from our BMW Premium Service Centre with the following route and timings:
Morning (MRT) - 0715hrs to 0815hrs - Shuttle Run to Jurong East MRT and Munich
Morning (CBD) - 0830hrs to 1130hrs - Shuttle run trip from Munich to Suntec City. This is for customers that drop in their car in the morning. Actual drop off location can be flexible (within Town Area) depending on the convenience of the majority of the passenger in the vehicle at the particular trip.

Afternoon (CBD) - 1500hrs to 1800hrs - Shuttle Run trip from Suntec City to Munich - Suntec City is a good location as there is circle line (Promenade Station) we can do the pick up at that station on a round trip basis (we can fix a schedule so that customer can try their best to meet that schedule of the vehicle)

Please register your interest and on this thread so we can proceed in finalizing the details of this ferry service for our esteemed clientele. Thank you for your continuos support and kind understanding.

hahaha if you happen to drive or your nice maid drives you can lompang me also? sometime zoo don't allow zebras to use cars..

sometimes i wonder if i am paid by MA....i only pop by there occasionally to drink free coffee...and if you really need a lift, and is really interested in joining us, i'm sure we can work something out..should be able to organise a fleet of 1er to pick you up..;)

*M-nut if you happened to read this please pay me some advertisement fee ok?*

Last edited:

zhenlie;806614 said:
sometimes i wonder if i am paid by MA....i only pop by there occasionally to drink free coffee...and if you really need a lift, and is really interested in joining us, i'm sure we can work something out..should be able to organise a fleet of 1er to pick you up..;)

*M-nut if you happened to read this please pay me some advertisement fee ok?*

Actually I never been to that place before!! Can't drive there ah?

Andally;806618 said:
Actually I never been to that place before!! Can't drive there ah?

Of course can drive..free parking...got security guards...can look at the nice BMW ///M cars...however no spot light at their porch which i think they should install...its beside the Lambogeenie showroom along AYE towards the Tuas checkpoint...

Anyway MA is the WORLD'S FIRST dedicated ///M dealership!

Last edited:

zhenlie;806621 said:
Of course can drive..free parking...got security guards...can look at the nice BMW ///M cars...however no spot light at their porch which i think they should install...its beside the Lambogeenie showroom along AYE towards the Tuas checkpoint...

Anyway MA is the FIRST authorised dealer for the BMW ///M cars...WORLDWIDE!

Ayia don't know where la! Any nice ppl out there to bring me go haha

Andally;806622 said:
Ayia don't know where la! Any nice ppl out there to bring me go haha

hahaha ok ok...i will see what we can do...really must teach you how to use GPS...i conduct a quick crash course for you when I see you at the event..

zhenlie;806624 said:
hahaha ok ok...i will see what we can do...really must teach you how to use GPS...i conduct a quick crash course for you when I see you at the event..

My car no gps!! Where's Ac323?

Andally;806626 said:
My car no gps!! Where's Ac323?

what's up?

TGIF Rocks.........................
cheersssssssssssssssssss

Andally;806630 said:
Haha you so quiet today!!!!

Slight cough...................

cheersssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Andally;806630 said:
Haha you so quiet today!!!!

AC323 not quiet...just busy with other forums..lol....he busy until haven't eat breakfast too...can we have 2 sets of tacos FedEx over? Thank you!

zhenlie;806632 said:
AC323 not quiet...just busy with other forums..lol....he busy until haven't eat breakfast too...can we have 2 sets of tacos FedEx over? Thank you!

Haha okie la I bring back for you all! Next meet up! Pinic okie?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
66vntop
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back