Hello all=)

Re: Hello all=)

...aiya...always win qq....feel soooo solli 4 him....wait i go cry on his behalf..:D...cos dunno Y..they say real man dun cry...:boring::boring::boring:.....preaaseeee....we all humans mah...

..:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:...

real man don't cry one only fainted nia

no names mentioned

S2k;805659 said:
u win la u win la sg is all about womens charter nb

...oh...:yikess:...i didn't knw we were married..? yes? no? dun confused me...let me think ..i was...but....

..i nvr implement....nor insisted on implementing....so called...woman's Chartered.8)

now i know why they say women or in your case lady got 2 mouth :p

*run away

Chocs;805669 said:
...oh...:yikess:...i didn't knw we were married..? yes? no? dun confused me...let me think ..i was...but....

..i nvr implement....nor insisted on implementing....so called...woman's Chartered.8)

That night dinner Rom lah!!!!! When the actual wedding day I volunteer to play the piano for your march in okie and when performance:) :nehnehhh:

yahoo.com.sg

cheers

Hahaa now instead of checking on fb,twitter,instagram.... Forum comes first cause of all the emails notifications!

ac323;805768 said:
yahoo.com.sg

cheers

pop in to say i'm not around...camping in heavenlyn thread....but still drop by to say hi cause you offer to deliver food to me....

zhenlie;805779 said:
pop in to say i'm not around...camping in heavenlyn thread....but still drop by to say hi cause you offer to deliver food to me....

Shhhhhh don't tell people later all come after me hahahah

Chocs;805638 said:
...eayer...if i collapse in front of charla now...sure die faster...it's now 30 : 2 la...shall i demostrate..:D..

...:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:..

Yes ok, please demonstrate. :) I old mah, new mechanics dunno.

zhenlie;805779 said:

aww~ :inlove:

Andally;806082 said:
Waiting for you to help me carry all the barangs haha!!!

Ok you FedEx to me, then I carry it to my place.. Thank you!!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xin88in
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back