Hello all=)

Re: Hello all=)

Andally;806330 said:
Damn it!! It's only 0230!! And woke up cause hungry!!!!!

Sleep tight.....cheers.....

Tacos from roadside van sounds really good early morning.....

Burp!

jasonmaxima;806388 said:
Sleep tight.....cheers.....

Tacos from roadside van sounds really good early morning.....

Burp!

Now I'm sick:( no tacos!!!

Good morning to you

You cannot eat the tacos, but can FedEx some back? Thank you. I can have it for breakfast...never try before...

zhenlie;806565 said:
You cannot eat the tacos, but can FedEx some back? Thank you. I can have it for breakfast...never try before...

Haha you very thick skinned hor? Haha

Andally;806566 said:
Haha you very thick skinned hor? Haha

Wanna try tacos so no choice zebra skin thicker abit...luckily i not crocodile armour plated skin...sure ask you send it back let me try personally...:yummie:

Breakfast settled, so whats for lunch? Haha... :oops:

zhenlie;806568 said:
Wanna try tacos so no choice zebra skin thicker abit...luckily i not crocodile armour plated skin...sure ask you send it back let me try personally...:yummie:

Breakfast settled, so whats for lunch? Haha...:oops:

It's 0945 nia!!!! Haha !!!!but food getting sian!!! FedEx chicken rice for me? I know you're very nice:)

heavenlyn;806567 said:
morning Andally~ get well soon! sucks to be sick on a holiday~

Thank you! Which part of telok kurau you're staying? Near parkway east hospital?

Andally;806570 said:
It's 0945 nia!!!! Haha !!!!but food getting sian!!! FedEx chicken rice for me? I know you're very nice:)

Ok i FedEx the live chicken to you..so you will get to eat fresh chicken rice...but need to cook it yourself...

zhenlie;806574 said:
Ok i FedEx the live chicken to you..so you will get to eat fresh chicken rice...but need to cook it yourself...

Ewwwwwwww damn gross lah yucks

Anyway today graze my tacos in this thread...lawya heavenlyn thread very busy...today this thread quiet i like..

zhenlie;806587 said:
Anyway today graze my tacos in this thread...lawya heavenlyn thread very busy...today this thread quiet i like..

not true at all... the buzz died down already and im thankful... :oops:

Andally;806585 said:
Oh haha my gf stays around there too I think but I don't which lorong!

Sorrow mama? You told her i wanna join her fan club already?

heavenlyn;806589 said:
not true at all... the buzz died down already and im thankful... :oops:

Haha anyway the soccer chaps are pretty friendly..went to kick some balls with them a couple of time...

Anyway wanna join the 1er meetup at Munich Auto at the end of May? Go check out the M3s And M5s....want more can arrange..tsk tsk...

zhenlie;806592 said:
Haha anyway the soccer chaps are pretty friendly..went to kick some balls with them a couple of time...

Anyway wanna join the 1er meetup at Munich Auto at the end of May? Go check out the M3s And M5s....want more can arrange..tsk tsk...

Why never jio me???

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xin88in
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back