Hello all=)

Re: Hello all=)

zhenlie;813586 said:
She shy to call me...wait a bit longer you help me call...then she less shy...:lol:

Ewwwww!!!!! I'm still sleeping!!!!!! I had a nightmare of....... Anyway I think the nachos someone ate already!!!
And perhaps maybe she don't want to put you with me hahahhaha

Last edited by a moderator:

heavenlyn;813602 said:
zebraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa ~ u so active in this thread only :shakemyb:

You thread too atas liao, renovation, lawyers and arsenal toilet paper..then jio you get reject..so no choice hang around here lor...no where to go...:verysad:

zhenlie;813615 said:
You thread too atas liao, renovation, lawyers and arsenal toilet paper..then jio you get reject..so no choice hang around here lor...no where to go...:verysad:

aiyoo why u like that say~ it's not trueee. u r very welcome~ EH arsenal toilet paper is banned from my thread. i will bite whoever who post another pic of that. tsk. :shoot:

u like andallllllyyyyy ma right... so obvious :lol:

zhenlie;813615 said:

Wah zebraaaa why never jio me!!! Wah no choice then hang here!!!!!!

Andally;813606 said:
Ewwwww!!!!! I'm still sleeping!!!!!! I had a nightmare of....... Anyway I think the nachos someone ate already!!!
And perhaps maybe she don't want to put you with me hahahhaha

who ate my nachos??!!

Yah i think she purposely one..dont want to let you go with me...hahaha...its ok quite normal one..i used to it liao

zhenlie;813623 said:
who ate my nachos??!!

Yah i think she purposely one..dont want to let you go with me...hahaha...its ok quite normal one..i used to it liao

I'm gonna call her now,I nag nag nag like a lor Soh!!!!! Haha!!!

heavenlyn;813619 said:
aiyoo why u like that say~ it's not trueee. u r very welcome~ EH arsenal toilet paper is banned from my thread. i will bite whoever who post another pic of that. tsk. :shoot:

Who dont like Ally? She so popular! I love her daddy even more! He even more popular..

Andally;813622 said:
Wah zebraaaa why never jio me!!! Wah no choice then hang here!!!!!!

Jio you go where? Where are we going..haha say wrong its i choose to hang here...i suspect my tab auto correct...:silenced:

zhenlie;813630 said:
Who dont like Ally? She so popular! I love her daddy even more! He even more popular..

Jio you go where? Where are we going..haha say wrong its i choose to hang here...i suspect my tab auto correct...:silenced:

You said you jio lyn,rejected!!!! So I asked why never jio me hahaha!!Wah you chose to hang here!!!

Monday Rocks.........................

watching Survivor now..............
cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeers

Last edited by a moderator:

ac323;813642 said:
Monday Rocks.........................

watching Survivor now..............
cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeers

You're damn free!!!

tell me abt it!
i m getting the worse monday blues.............

heavenlyn;813619 said:

heavenlyn will you bite me if i post the arsenal toilet paper?? hahaha sound kinky...but i scared pain...i go find and post pic here...free bites from heavenlyn..:yummie:

zhenlie;813880 said:
heavenlyn will you bite me if i post the arsenal toilet paper?? hahaha sound kinky...but i scared pain...i go find and post pic here...free bites from heavenlyn..:yummie:

Zebraaaaaaa I fellll so so bad now la!!

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ok9ventures

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back