Hello all=)

Re: Hello all=)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TrRFZ1Oq7tY&sns=em]Bear In The Big Blue House - Goodbye Song (Full Cast Version) - YouTube[/ame]

Goodnight all!!! Counting down to the start of working life again'

Hey all please let me know how to delete my existence in this account, if you know please share:)greatly appreciated!while waiting for the admin person to get back to me:)

Thanks

And thanks to those who are being nice people:)
And thanks to those hatred people!

Last edited by a moderator:

Today zebra abandon me:( hahaahaha no watching of stars:(

Last edited by a moderator:

ktnpl;824797 said:
I was here, just in case thread closed again :p
... and hi Andally

Haha!!! What makes you think I'll close again haha:)
Hi hi:)

Finally meet u liao, Andally :)

nice meeting u :)

Yes, finally saw the famous Ms Andally. Well, caught a glimpse anyway. She was like stuck to the arm of Ben1.... Hehehehe

wobbles;824879 said:
Yes, finally saw the famous Ms Andally. Well, caught a glimpse anyway. She was like stuck to the arm of Ben1.... Hehehehe

My zebra.............. Ayio ben1 my Neighbour la!!!ayio

Andally;824782 said:
Today zebra abandon me:( hahaahaha no watching of stars:(

Paiseh paiseh..人在江湖,生不由自。。。anyway got all the super yandao guys around..oh and i did check, yesterday cloudy no stars..can see moon nia...

zhenlie;824957 said:
Paiseh paiseh..人在江湖,生不由自。。。anyway got all the super yandao guys around..oh and i did check, yesterday cloudy no stars..can see moon nia...

Haha ya lo so cloudy! Kies stars with you,moon with dash! Haha!!! Okie I think I'm starting to talk rubbish already! Night!!!! Pls translate your Chinese character words!

hi ally, how are you? is your dad by any chance looking for a god son? can i apply for it? thanks :)

benji ben;825658 said:
hi ally, how are you? is your dad by any chance looking for a god son? can i apply for it? thanks :)

Haha I'm fine thank you!! Haha too many on waiting list.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kuebt788com

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back