Hello all=)

Re: Hello all=)

very 复杂, like watching some 800 episode taiwan serial leh....lol

Andally;893744 said:
I only can afford breadtalk. Not like you so atas...
Paul plus Twg tea......argh!!

Not as atas as you missy... I drink kopi-o and teh neh... Btw TWG is local co...

sszone;893756 said:
very 复杂, like watching some 800 episode taiwan serial leh....lol

Ya Ally can act in taiwan hokkien drama... limited actresses there... many diff shows same actress...

[video=youtube;X_yf3tUxoGE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X_yf3tUxoGE[/video]

Last edited by a moderator:
Shoes, question? how do i get it to work?

are there any dangers involved in wearing mens black shoes on a job that require a person to do a lot of walking? I am in to the marketing business and have noticed that I have begun having lots of sharp needling like pain on my left hip and was wondering if this may be being caused by the shoes I wear while at work?

Re: Shoes, question? how do i get it to work?

benniepfw;893777 said:
are there any dangers involved in wearing mens black shoes on a job that require a person to do a lot of walking? I am in to the marketing business and have noticed that I have begun having lots of sharp needling like pain on my left hip and was wondering if this may be being caused by the shoes I wear while at work?

go fcuk yrself

benniepfw;893777 said:

you need to quit your job and give your job to somebody else who can walk. maybe you have cancerous cells on your hip. maybe you're dying.

He must be the fucktard who pissed Ally off

he must be the driver that ran away after the crash and his wire now short circuit liao n pissed ally off.....

pReTeNd3r;893797 said:
he must be the driver that ran away after the crash and his wire now short circuit liao n pissed ally off.....

when u mentioned wire n short circuit a robot will steam, I never say it's C3PO

S2k;893801 said:
when u mentioned wire n short circuit a robot will steam, I never say it's C3PO

you many days never post already... go where run lion???

Centurion9990;893776 said:
Ya Ally can act in taiwan hokkien drama... limited actresses there... many diff shows same actress...

[video=youtube;X_yf3tUxoGE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X_yf3tUxoGE[/video]

HAHA in Singapore can already=)

View attachment 41506

Always in love triangle scene...

Centurion9990;893774 said:
Not as atas as you missy... I drink kopi-o and teh neh... Btw TWG is local co...

HAHA that day buffet i thought it was TWG teabag but chey it was Twing or something like that.....so disappointing haha!!

pReTeNd3r;893749 said:
bread can talk? :lol2: i can only afford gardenia bread... u also atas... I drink kopi tiam teh O...:p

Old tea hut also not bad just beside my officee...... cheap cheap $1.40 for big cup haha=)

benniepfw;893777 said:

Are you at the right forum?

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ceotranvietbinh

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back