Hello I am a potential E36 owner here

E36fan

Hello all, as per the title I am currently interested in purchasing a 92 E36 318i, joined this forum because I have many questions and looking for advice.

My dad used to drive the E90 320i, but after he passed away I sold it to change to a cheaper Hyundai Avante. Regretted it since day 1, the drive is no longer fun and nice. As I am still pretty young, I budget a reasonable amount for driving (I need a car for work as I travel around a lot). The E36 suits my budget well and it seems quite good value for money for a young driver.

I have read on the UK forums etc. that the E36 318i is reliable, and fuel consumption is great if taken care of well. I would like to find out about your experiences about this. Also any good workshops to reccomend specially for older BMWs to do full inspection?

Thank you very much and I look forward to being a member of this community!

Oh also I have little DIY maintenance experience but I would like to pick up this skill, I think the E36 is a good place to start to learn about cars!

Hello all, as per the title I am currently interested in purchasing a 92 E36 318i, joined this forum because I have many questions and looking for advice.

My dad used to drive the E90 320i, but after he passed away I sold it to change to a cheaper Hyundai Avante. Regretted it since day 1, the drive is no longer fun and nice. As I am still pretty young, I budget a reasonable amount for driving (I need a car for work as I travel around a lot). The E36 suits my budget well and it seems quite good value for money for a young driver.

I have read on the UK forums etc. that the E36 318i is reliable, and fuel consumption is great if taken care of well. I would like to find out about your experiences about this. Also any good workshops to reccomend specially for older BMWs to do full inspection?

Oh also I have little DIY maintenance experience but I would like to pick up this skill, I think the E36 is a good place to start to learn about cars!

Hi E36,

welcome onboard.....

cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeers

Welcome !

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back