Hello World!

rwarpower

Hello Ladies and Gents,

I am new here just purchased not long ago got myself a E93 335i.
Just married her, Shes a little used but other then that no knocks or dimples so i am happy as pie.

i will post up some pics when i get back home from the shop.

Currently just has a Air intake system but i am slowly in the market to go further with her.

I will be seeing you guys around more often now! My next mod will be ceramic paint protection wahah then i will need sunglasses to look at her.

Re: Hello World!

rwarpower;1109450 said:
Hello Ladies and Gents,

I am new here just purchased not long ago got myself a E93 335i.
Just married her, Shes a little used but other then that no knocks or dimples so i am happy as pie.

i will post up some pics when i get back home from the shop.

Currently just has a Air intake system but i am slowly in the market to go further with her.

I will be seeing you guys around more often now! My next mod will be ceramic paint protection wahah then i will need sunglasses to look at her.

Hi rwa,

welcome onboard..........

* Rooooooooooooooooofless Rocks...........
cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeers

Thanks so much for the welcome guys! :D The rain yesterday made me a little sad as i had to take time to wash her again but other then that she goes hard and loves to show off her voice haha

lol e93 335 always a joy to drive bro, wind in your hair and tearing down the expressway... Shioks. rock on.

Hi, Just joined today and I am new to the "BMW World". I just bought the 520i, F10 and am looking forward to learning for all of you.

Thanks in Advance.

Tony

Hey Tony~ you have definitely taking the right steps!~

5series! check
Slick VIP looks - check
Hellloooo ladies!!! :drool:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members