Hello!

Sendoh07

Hello guys!

I do not drive a bmw, but a volkswagen! still in the german family :oops:

My gf drives a 320i convertible though! i hope this is sufficient for me to be accepted here!

Regards!

Re: Hello!

Sendoh07;667730 said:
Hello guys!

I do not drive a bmw, but a volkswagen! still in the german family :oops:

My gf drives a 320i convertible though! i hope this is sufficient for me to be accepted here!

Regards!

Hi Sen,

welcome onboard.........
no worries, any make can join..............

* do check out our sales items on line....................( happy shopping )
cheers

Hello and welcome...

My previous ride is a VW... I still linger around vagsg as well. You're a man utd fan too right?

The guys here are very helpful as well ... Enjoy your stay here..8)

OptimusWKY;667746 said:
Hello and welcome...

My previous ride is a VW... I still linger around vagsg as well. You're a man utd fan too right?

The guys here are very helpful as well ... Enjoy your stay here..8)

Yes yes, i have the same nick in vagsg! Yes also a die hard man utd fan! are you one too?

I will definitely enjoy my stay here! How i wish i could say my next ride would be a bmw, but coe is super high now!

Sendoh07;667892 said:
Yes yes, i have the same nick in vagsg! Yes also a die hard man utd fan! are you one too?

I will definitely enjoy my stay here! How i wish i could say my next ride would be a bmw, but coe is super high now!

Yup I am, support them since 1989. ^_^

With proper planning and hopefully favourable COE, I am sure you can get ur first bimmer in the near future.

Cheers...

OptimusWKY;667949 said:
Yup I am, support them since 1989. ^_^

With proper planning and hopefully favourable COE, I am sure you can get ur first bimmer in the near future.

Cheers...

I supported them since 1996! haha!

Yes yes, the coe prices is hideous now, but bmw still the top selling model!

Excuse me this is BMW forum not Vagsg. Please leave if u want to talk abt Vagsg, unless u ask many chio bu to join this forum cos chee hong kias Hitmee, C3PO and Horfun are scaring them away

etan1;668164 said:
Sendoh07, welcome!

Glory Glory Man United! :D

Happy to see man utd beat barca this morning, welbeck and cleverly looks awesome.. owen is like getting his fitness and form back!

We will keep the RED flag flying high, cause man utd will never die :twisted:

Sendoh07;668166 said:
Happy to see man utd beat barca this morning, welbeck and cleverly looks awesome.. owen is like getting his fitness and form back!

We will keep the RED flag flying high, cause man utd will never die :twisted:

Owen should have made it 3-1......:)

Join us for some fun in the BPL thread....

Today got VW meetup, happening.

I still feel our midfield is the weak. Even with second team, barca still have 70% possessions. That itself speaks volume.

Nevertheless, am excited for the new season to start, hopefully we are stronger with the new additions and youth players like cleverly..

MW;668162 said:
Excuse me this is BMW forum not Vagsg. Please leave if u want to talk abt Vagsg, unless u ask many chio bu to join this forum cos chee hong kias Hitmee, C3PO and Horfun are scaring them away

In fact I feel they are attracting more chio bu to the forum leh. Saw a few at today meetup.

Din see you and Terry leh.. Robot say one..

OptimusWKY;668207 said:
In fact I feel they are attracting more chio bu to the forum leh. Saw a few at today meetup.

Din see you and Terry leh.. Robot say one..

Thank you. MW only attracts men like Rodders and Omar.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
789clubmobi

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back