Hello

b6c3f1

Hi All,
I had an E46 back in '06 and registered here, never posted anything then got shipped overseas for 2 years and sold the car. Back in SG after a couple of years and recently got an e90 M3.

I've been benefitting from the great info on here and wanted to say hi and thanks to the many contributors.

Re: Hello

b6c3f1;795406 said:
Hi All,
I had an E46 back in '06 and registered here, never posted anything then got shipped overseas for 2 years and sold the car. Back in SG after a couple of years and recently got an e90 M3.

I've been benefitting from the great info on here and wanted to say hi and thanks to the many contributors.

Hi b6,

welcome onboard.......

cheerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrs

b6c3f1;795406 said:
Hi All,

nice one bro,

many Guru/s and SIfu/s here, and they r very helpful....u can ask anything...they will surely reply...but then cannot gurantee if the reply is beneficial to u or not......

every1 say one....

Have fun bro,

Cheers

Welcome and have fun...

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back