Help! Cant post new Thread

remus7777

Hi Administrator,

Please advice why my account cannot post any new thread ( in all other main Forum Category besides this one), reply, send private message ( to administrator for help ) now? I have joined this forum more than 1 year ago and have not posted for a while.

Is there any particular reason why my access/priviledge was revoked?

BMW.SG Message
remus7777, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
  1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Thanks.
Remus:confused: :confused: :oops: :oops:

Re: Help! Cant post new Thread

u need more than 10 posts, after which i think the system will update your profile and let u do the above. post 1 more to be safe...go makan dinner or somenthing then come back later and try again.
should be ok by then

Wa.. Got this kind of rules :D
Thanks to both of you for your kind reply.

So I just keep posting on this thread can already.. Hee

For all the new forum users, this should be good information to them :)
Many Thanks! Many Thanks! Many Thanks!

i hope u wont get yellow card and ur post count reset.

heehee

Welcome remus777.

Lucky only require 10 postings before u can start a new tread, if requirement was based on member's nick number... your account will need 777 post :lol2:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pwin777orgph
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back