help ! my BMW made in south africa

Re: help ! my BMW made in south africa

singapore got 320si????

xuexun;153778 said:
Even the Merc C-class also SA made

I think some E Class is made in INDIA!!! ha ha ha

heerajs;154006 said:
Just To Confirm, My Bmw Is Made In Germany. One Of The Few In Singapore....
If You Are Interested, You Can Call Me At 91558249

Hey My 320 is made is WEST Germany.....................

heerajs;154305 said:
if you have owned the german 3 series or even tried driving 1, you would know the difference, even my friends, who own south african 3 series, tried driving my car and they could tell the difference straight off, their comments were that the engine souned more sporty and more bmw-ish, even the built quailty was better in the sense that when you open and close the door, and the drive itself was much better, for example the smoothness, the auto transmition changing of gears etc..........trust me try driving 1 and you would know the difference.......

If you really want a good feel of a German made car.......... go drive a VW..................

heerajs;154048 said:
yes. it does have a higher OMV of 56K

Ahhh so whic means you paid a higher import tax, which means more for the car and ultimaly higher (or highest) depreciation..............

Gombat;154408 said:
If you really want a good feel of a German made car.......... go drive a VW..................

Eh, my VW is made in S Africa too. Compared to the 3 drs that are made in Germany, really no marked difference.

If anything, I think quality of German marques have fallen. Remember the old over-engineered Mercedes, those were really well built. VW quality has also fallen and certainly not as robust. :(

B_73_M;154328 said:
I will use the extra $10k to buy myself german beer, get drunk every weekend, book a few sexy german chicks and check into a German hotel in German style...

did you forget to put german car somewhere in that sentance :lol: :lol: :lol:

ferd;154440 said:
did you forget to put german car somewhere in that sentance :lol: :lol: :lol:

he feels German enough already, was at wine expo last week the furline from one of the german vinyards was ................. er.... u know what I mean lah..............:yummie:

Mockngbrd;154448 said:
mm ya.. 320si all manual... nice high-rev 4cylinder

ooi mock, did u know u famous already? web index 4 or 5 shows your homepage ... the line art of the BMW in the garage..... maybe u should ask them for royalties then you can order a 320si as a second car! and make sure its made in GERMANY!

cool man, whats the specs? did she say (or did i read) it was a limited production somewhere?? How many ahhhh?????

In a limited edition mood.....just bought 6 bottles of limited edition borduex reds last week............

ferd;154452 said:
ooi mock, did u know u famous already? web index 4 or 5 shows your homepage ... the line art of the BMW in the garage..... maybe u should ask them for royalties then you can order a 320si as a second car! and make sure its made in GERMANY!

hahaha i know.... :p but no royalties for me, just to have it inside makes me happy enuff

Gombat;154453 said:
cool man, whats the specs? did she say (or did i read) it was a limited production somewhere?? How many ahhhh?????

In a limited edition mood.....just bought 6 bottles of limited edition borduex reds last week............

think a total production run of 2500 cars

Mockngbrd;154455 said:
think a total production run of 2500 cars

How many in RHD?? Nice Blue in the video, Vickie even nicer ........... (20 char thingy)

I would not drive a volkswagen especially when i can get a bmw which is made in Germany...
and although the depreciation value is high, it has been compensiated b the extra specs which i hav enjoyed........ and after all, you should enjoy your car..........

heerajs;154498 said:
I would not drive a volkswagen especially when i can get a bmw which is made in Germany...
and although the depreciation value is high, it has been compensiated b the extra specs which i hav enjoyed........ and after all, you should enjoy your car..........

Then why are you selling your wonderful and joyest ride?????:)

Gombat;154504 said:
Then why are you selling your wonderful and joyest ride?????:)

pwned .

haha...irregardless, as long as we all enjoy the drive... who care's....
320si, i wun care whre it's made seriously... hand me the keys anytime

7000rpm 7000rpm each time..whack whack

thats because i need a bigger car so getting the 5 series or e-class not sure yet........ but if i dont get the price i am looking for, obviously i wont upgrade then rather stay with my faithful and lovely ride. In fact i am confused cause i dont know whether i will be doing a mistake selling it......

guys what do you think, if you were me, would you sell my 320 with the specs i hav for a 523i

Heerajs : i admire your patience. but there's really no point talking to these people. spend your energies positively elsewhere to sell your nice car. all the best!

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
789wintoday

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back