Help Needed: Looking for SJK4798D

Re: Help Needed: Looking for SJK4798D

@ least you can sleep better in the night..
rather den think wat is happening to your car.
best of luck palz.

jack520i;857205 said:
Thanks to all bros who had helped and keep a look out for me. Really appreciate. Due to some reason I am not suppose to say anything at this point. When the situation permits, I will give you all an account of what had happen.

Cheers :cool:

all the best...just don't let mata conveniently confiscate your car due to the association of the drug case. best get mp to help cos you still need to pay your instalment even if your car is sitting in police compound.

This remind my vehicle tracker business in Malaysia may got order in Singapore. The special tracking system with immobilizer, which can cut the engine just by a "send" button from owner's phone remotely.

To jack, if needed, please contact me when your 520i is back.

EleBest;857407 said:
This remind my vehicle tracker business in Malaysia may got order in Singapore. The special tracking system with immobilizer, which can cut the engine just by a "send" button from owner's phone remotely.

To jack, if needed, please contact me when your 520i is back.

want to do business also have to do your research properly...don't even bother to read thru the threads and want to tan lui? can count on you for aftersales support?

even your advertising also just smacks of contractors whom promise the world but disappear after 1 time installation...

Wow... This is really like movie siaz!!!
TS next time must do "whole family" check before renting out ur car

Remember to get hold of the person IC until he/she returned the car.

manggi12;863714 said:
Remember to get hold of the person IC until he/she returned the car.

Actually it is a criminal/chargeable offence for keeping another person's IC. Police case. My mata friend told me one.

jack520i;855436 said:
Dear all,

I would like to seek the help from all of you in searching for my vehicle which was lease out to a guy more than a month ago. He had went missing with my vehicle and is uncontactable. I had made a police report on this and would appreciate any information or help if anyone spotted my vehicle.

Details:
Make/Model: BMW 520i
Veh Plate: SJK 4798 D
Last known location: PML (Alexandra) on 5th July 2012

Information on the guy who rented:
Full Name: Kenneth Lee Kwok Shiong
IC: S7922204F
DOB: 01/08/1979
Address: Blk 684D Choa Chu Kang Cresecent #02-356 S(684684)
Email Address: [email protected]
Welcome to Facebook - Log In, Sign Up or Learn More
Contact Nos: 98194242 / 85957130 / 93537568 / 81798159
His Wife Full Name: Yap Mei Tze

I know that some of you might be thinking why lease out my vehicle and flame me for it but it had already happened and I just want to retrieve my vehicle as soon as possible. I had tried to contact him but none of his lines seem to be able to get thru and went to his house but there was no one at home for the last 2 days.

Anyone who had any information on my vehicle or the guy please call / sms me at 8201 2515.

Jack

tonight is Mr lee's birthday.

but i did that when I lent my pick up to some strangers from Malaysia for their house moving...may be I didn't get caught! hahaha...but for my safe side...i rather risk than losing my pick up...anyway only 2 days...the strangers sure returned it in safe and full tank petrol...

Thanks all for the suggestions and feedbacks so far. There seems to be very limited things that I can do now.

To all bros and sis, dont need to look for the car already.

To the women who called me on monday, please call me back.

sotongking;863981 said:
Probably spending with inmates now .... :dance:

Well, if he has at least $500,000 for bail, can still go overseas just like a pastor

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
n6663

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back