Help Needed: Looking for SJK4798D

Re: Help Needed: Looking for SJK4798D

okay....i understand liao! later u dun drive my car okay??.....

car impounded is better problem than jack found the car parked somewhere and drove it away with contrabands using his spare key.

jack520i;856323 said:
Thanks all for the help and suggestions so far. I had met up with the other victim and his ride was a lexus is250, sky blue in color.

I had already contacted Kenneth's brother and he had been very helpful but the family is lost as well on what kenneth is doing.

I saw this as well:
CNB - Newsroom - Current News - Current > CNB arrests suspected drug traffickers in luxury cars, various drugs seized worth more than S$186,000

Will try to contact the authorities very soon.

The BMW was damaged in the chase.

$200,000 worth of drugs seized in raids

C3P0;856420 said:
For example, Dash borrowed car from etan1 to go eat frog legs. He doesn't drive his own car tio boh? (I bro, never say where Dash went to eat frog legs.)

I heard you went along too, found some oil sludge stains on the car mat.

bumpz.

TS, im sure everything will be ok.

It does look like TS's car. The guy lives in CCK:

"Later that night, they raided a flat in Choa Chu Kang, the suspected hideout of the 37-year-old Singaporean."

The second was a Lexus, and seems like the same: "The man's car, a Lexus, was also seized."

Kenneth lee is 31-32 not 37 as mention.

Nevermind that, I think TS got a call from CNB... so that confirms it. See the thread in MyCarForum.

detach I thank you cos your signature very nice

Last edited by a moderator:

jack520i;856323 said:
Thanks all for the help and suggestions so far. I had met up with the other victim and his ride was a lexus is250, sky blue in color.

I had already contacted Kenneth's brother and he had been very helpful but the family is lost as well on what kenneth is doing.

I saw this as well:
CNB - Newsroom - Current News - Current > CNB arrests suspected drug traffickers in luxury cars, various drugs seized worth more than S$186,000

Will try to contact the authorities very soon.

Pardon me, if it is me I'llI sell the car away at all cost immediately once gotten it back

jonleeck;856864 said:
Kenneth lee is 31-32 not 37 as mention.
Giggs, how many times u want me to repeat le :furious:

C3P0;856420 said:
Since it's a syndicate, most probably they will have different people playing different roles. The person getting the car will be different from the person driving it and moving the goods.

For example, Dash borrowed car from etan1 to go eat frog legs. He doesn't drive his own car tio boh? (I bro, never say where Dash went to eat frog legs.)

C3P0;856906 said:
Giggs, how many times u want me to repeat le :furious:

Hi brobot

Nice meeting you today.

Morganlee3377;856917 said:
Hi brobot

Nice meeting you today.

You met robot? Did he impart his gardening skill to you? AC say one...:nehnehhh:

Had read abt the latest finding in my car forum.
That car is indeed jack's. Ok, case close liao.

C3po yr kkj short circuit. Good thing is no smell.

Pianoman;856914 said:
Jack did u enquire when your car can be retrieved? Cause I heard from car rental company that veh will be confiscated and have to attend many many court hearings.... All the best bro..

Will they return him his car? If return......how soon?

Sorry to hear that. TS, hope everything turns out ok for u.

Last edited by a moderator:

Thanks to all bros who had helped and keep a look out for me. Really appreciate. Due to some reason I am not suppose to say anything at this point. When the situation permits, I will give you all an account of what had happen.

Cheers :cool:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
igo88one
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back