Help Needed: Looking for SJK4798D

Re: Help Needed: Looking for SJK4798D

Time for BMW vigilante spirit..I saved the number in my Hp Liao
Let's all keep an open eye and do the public a service, nab the fella.....blanket party optional

My suggestion is to dig all the inform you have from facebook first. Dont alarm him. Meanwhile, ambush his house.

If you happen to find your car, dont alarm him too. Tailgate him and drive your car away before taking action. Bring your spare car key along wherever you go.

I doubt he will change colour. Probably change car plate and export over to Malaysia liao. If not, your car should be found by now as Sg is so small and the police actuallu very good in tracking stolen car in this country.

sszone;856028 said:
Time for BMW vigilante spirit..I saved the number in my Hp Liao
Let's all keep an open eye and do the public a service, nab the fella.....blanket party optional

There was a similar case some years ago. The car was spotted in a car park by forum folks. There were at least 20-30 forum folks who had waited for him to show up. You could imagine he had more than a blanket party, and it was not optional

Bumpzzzzzzz

Put up a small reward $$$, then the whole Singapore will open eyes. Even taxi drivers. Then this guy really no where to run.

golilok;856112 said:
will jonleeck give the paul scholes RAMBUT kick?

No, I let him kick Kenneth. Swee boh? Oui, really wanna sell har? So sai yang!

Kenneth refer to Kenneth lee....not toh.

Sorry to hear the bad news. I am very doubtful he will be driving the car in SG with the original plate knowing you will be hunting up n down for him... Greatest fear he crossed over to JB or even on the way to Thailand.

Should try LTA on ERP and armed with your police report. Good luck. Will look every black BMW on the road now.

jack520i;855930 said:
Someone just called me after seeing my thread. He is another victim under the same person and is at NPC now. I don't have very good feeling now.

I heard this guys was paid to steal. They get a sum for it. They will drive to a secluded place like those scraping cars factory and load it inside a container and ship out to other country. Not trying to scared you.

I believe you have already find relevant authority to try solving this.

What I can do a little on my side is to help you broadcast out SMSes and multi email to all my database for lookout. And of course all my E60 bros too... Sorry.. This is a little thought of mine.

i will help if i happens to see him, since i wanna change car i will loot in front of him and e brake and make him kiss my ass so i can full claim. bro?

Morgan champion

MW;856177 said:
Morgan champion

Thanks MW. If I were him I will be driving round sg taking a parang. It's a terrible and feary feeling.
And this point of time due to his lost of job. He must be very emotional and physically stress too.
Hope that the help I render will solve it. May god bless....

Will mms to all my police friends too... Will try my best...:OTpolis:

Last edited by a moderator:

if default on installment and bank cannot repo the car cos they can't find it then how? whats next? TS kena?

S2k;856181 said:
if default on installment and bank cannot repo the car cos they can't find it then how? whats next? TS kena?

True.. Cos by defaulting will have bad patterns in credit bureau. In future, I don't think he can buy car again until records is cleared. Take 3-5 yrs?

3 years at least but if i'm not wrong there's stll a record

S2k;856187 said:
3 years at least but if i'm not wrong there's stll a record

Ya. It will remain there for minimum 7yrs. 3yrs later than the bank will decide to give out loan again a not.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taixiugo88club
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back