Help Needed: Looking for SJK4798D

jack520i

Dear all,

I would like to seek the help from all of you in searching for my vehicle which was lease out to a guy more than a month ago. He had went missing with my vehicle and is uncontactable. I had made a police report on this and would appreciate any information or help if anyone spotted my vehicle.

Details:
Make/Model: BMW 520i
Veh Plate: SJK 4798 D
Last known location: PML (Alexandra) on 5th July 2012

Information on the guy who rented:
Full Name: Kenneth Lee Kwok Shiong
IC: S7922204F
DOB: 01/08/1979
Address: Blk 684D Choa Chu Kang Cresecent #02-356 S(684684)
Email Address: [email protected]
Welcome to Facebook - Log In, Sign Up or Learn More
Contact Nos: 98194242 / 85957130 / 93537568 / 81798159
His Wife Full Name: Yap Mei Tze

I know that some of you might be thinking why lease out my vehicle and flame me for it but it had already happened and I just want to retrieve my vehicle as soon as possible. I had tried to contact him but none of his lines seem to be able to get thru and went to his house but there was no one at home for the last 2 days.

Anyone who had any information on my vehicle or the guy please call / sms me at 8201 2515.

Jack

Will keep a look out. Hope you can get yr ride back asap.

Re: Help Needed: Looking for SJK4798D

Centurion9990;855440 said:
Will keep a look out. Hope you can get yr ride back asap.

Thanks buddy. Im desperately looking for my vehicle back as I think something is very wrong. 1 of his numbers that I got from his HDB login, when I tried to call a women answered and told me that im not the 1st person who called looking for him regarding car things. She doesn't know him and ask me not to call again.

Looks like im in a deep shit now.

Anyone who has an idea on how I go about in this case do let me know.

So far, I had already made a police report and cancelled my vehicle's insurance.

I thought I saw his wife's name as Yap Tze Mei. Irrelevant.

Will look out for this car. Is this a F10 or E60?

Leica;855447 said:
I'm moving this thread to the proper location so that more members can help you. Thanks!

Thanks Leica and sorry for starting at the wrong place. Had been very desperate in looking for my ride back.

your best bet could be to go to a car repo guy.

they have people all over the roads and are able to retrieve your vehicle billing you and the driver if there is one...

kenntona;855449 said:
I thought I saw his wife's name as Yap Tze Mei. Irrelevant.

Will look out for this car. Is this a F10 or E60?

Actually the wife's name I got it from his residential number, should be Yap Mei Tze, or maybe I see wrongly.

It is E60.

More info:
I think he could be staying around little india because he got a summon at Chander road sometime towards end of last month and also the next day got another summon for bus lane at victoria street.

jack520i;855436 said:
Dear all,
Details:
Make/Model: BMW 520i
Veh Plate: SJK 4798 D
Last known location: PML (Alexandra) on 5th July 2012

Will be good if you include the car's colour (ok hope the guy doesn't respray the car); or any special parts which can help to identiy your car such as rims or body kit (ok hope he doesn't change everything also).
Last thing is hope that he doesn't sell it in Malaysia....

jack520i;855454 said:
Actually the wife's name I got it from his residential number, should be Yap Mei Tze, or maybe I see wrongly.

It is E60.

More info:
I think he could be staying around little india because he got a summon at Chander road sometime towards end of last month and also the next day got another summon for bus lane at victoria street.

maybe he keep going Tekka or Peace Centre nightclub fetching PRC MMs in your 宝马

VolanteDB9;855453 said:
your best bet could be to go to a car repo guy.

they have people all over the roads and are able to retrieve your vehicle billing you and the driver if there is one...

Do you have any contacts for it, actually I thought about it but don't know if it could be done this way or not.

Sorry to hear that...hope you find it soon

C3P0;855455 said:
Will be good if you include the car's colour (ok hope the guy doesn't respray the car); or any special parts which can help to identiy your car such as rims or body kit (ok hope he doesn't change everything also).
Last thing is hope that he doesn't sell it in Malaysia....

Thanks for the tip. Yah, its black in color with black leather. Nope, my ride is in stock condition, hopefully nothing changes.

jack520i;855459 said:
Do you have any contacts for it, actually I thought about it but don't know if it could be done this way or not.

不知道。。。but can be done...

my biz partner also can run away with 3 exotics and 2 luxury cars and a place in Sentosa under his name...then i realize some records brother impersonate brother till I also blur...

bumpz it up for u!
do u have a pic of yr ride?....post it here..........i help too.( look out nia sorry...that all i can do)

VolanteDB9 said:
my biz partner also can run away with 3 exotics and 2 luxury cars and a place in Sentosa under his name...then i realize some records brother impersonate brother till I also blur...

Those 3 exotics and 2 luxury cars and Sentosa place you have a stake?

jack520i;855459 said:

You can try asking the towing companies...they normally do repo services as well.

is there a way pml can track ur car? if u bought from pml

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tk88betcomvn
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back