Help Needed: Looking for SJK4798D

Re: Help Needed: Looking for SJK4798D

. hope you get yr car back soon..

not knowing yr background... btw curious OT.. isn't leasing out car on private basis is illegal?
even you make police report, you can't say it's car theft and depending on your leasing agreement and condition..
but then again which part of law covers you as owner of vehicle under private leasing..
sorry ..jezz curious.

jack520i;855436 said:
Dear all,

I would like to seek the help from all of you in searching for my vehicle which was lease out to a guy more than a month ago. He had went missing with my vehicle and is uncontactable. I had made a police report on this and would appreciate any information or help if anyone spotted my vehicle.

Details:
Make/Model: BMW 520i
Veh Plate: SJK 4798 D
Last known location: PML (Alexandra) on 5th July 2012

Information on the guy who rented:
Full Name: Kenneth Lee Kwok Shiong
IC: S7922204F
DOB: 01/08/1979
Address: Blk 684D Choa Chu Kang Cresecent #02-356 S(684684)
Email Address: [email protected]
Welcome to Facebook - Log In, Sign Up or Learn More
Contact Nos: 98194242 / 85957130 / 93537568 / 81798159
His Wife Full Name: Yap Mei Tze

I know that some of you might be thinking why lease out my vehicle and flame me for it but it had already happened and I just want to retrieve my vehicle as soon as possible. I had tried to contact him but none of his lines seem to be able to get thru and went to his house but there was no one at home for the last 2 days.

Anyone who had any information on my vehicle or the guy please call / sms me at 8201 2515.

Jack

If you have a picture of your car post it -- makes it easier for everyone to help you look out.

One more thing. Check with LTA -- they can track ERP usage

hire PI and track down the person himself instead...

kenntona;855483 said:
Those 3 exotics and 2 luxury cars and Sentosa place you have a stake?

no stake in those la...

just 2 older roadster and convertible which he rents out and he took more of the rental which i thought fair for his time...

he has a bigger network in which not enough cars he will something like sub lease from others like the car repo guys and take a smaller profit and also his own preventive measure if people zhao with the car they been able to get it back for him.

zag;855503 said:
hire PI and track down the person himself instead...

this is quite true...

PI will be able to do what some bros suggested here but within the loopholes...

if you ask ICA, LTA etc yourself...gonna bang walls bang balls...

given the mobile numbers some telco people be able to check usage and last bill...but thats illegal...both parties can be charged...probably where the PI comes in.

jack520i;855436 said:
Dear all,

I would like to seek the help from all of you in searching for my vehicle which was lease out to a guy more than a month ago. He had went missing with my vehicle and is uncontactable. I had made a police report on this and would appreciate any information or help if anyone spotted my vehicle.

Details:
Make/Model: BMW 520i
Veh Plate: SJK 4798 D

Information on the guy who rented:
Full Name: Kenneth Lee Kwok Shiong
IC: S7922204F
DOB: 01/08/1979
Address: Blk 684D Choa Chu Kang Cresecent #02-356 S(684684)
Email Address: [email protected]
Welcome to Facebook - Log In, Sign Up or Learn More
Contact Nos: 98194242 / 85957130 / 93537568 / 81798159
His Wife Full Name: Yap Mei Tze

I know that some of you might be thinking why lease out my vehicle and flame me for it but it had already happened and I just want to retrieve my vehicle as soon as possible. I had tried to contact him but none of his lines seem to be able to get thru and went to his house but there was no one at home for the last 2 days.

Anyone who had any information on my vehicle or the guy please call / sms me at 8201 2515.

Jack

Sorry to hear that. You may want to include a picture of your car including all the details stated by the bros here so that we can keep a look out.

Picture speak a thousand words.

if his is a stock E60 in black then it's quite common and difficult to keep a look out.

Bro Jack520i,

I'm just curious - did the guy advertise here in this forum that he is looking to lease a BMW etc..??

cos there were a few posts in the recent past if i recall,...and i was kinda tempted as well...so if it was indeed from this forum, at least other bros like myself can be forewarned..

Anyway, i'm really sorry to hear about this bro,,,will def keep a lookout as i'll be driving from west to east & back over the next few days...

Bro, sorry to hear about your misfortune. I hope you have taken a substantial deposit from him.

Also, please post pics of your car.

One thing though, he would have easily found another same color 520i and just swap the number plate. You won't be able to tell.

Try to get in touch with LTA to track the car via IU/ERP. Police not very helpful with these. Go and see your MP, see if he can get in touch with higher authorities in LTA on your behalf.

Also search for people leasing out 520i. He may have just taken your car and leased it out again for $.

BTW it is illegal to lease your car out unless your insurance scheme specially covers it. Your insurance company will automagically void your insurance the moment they know you have leased your car out. So even if he had an accident it will not be covered at all.

Thanks for all the suggestions so far.

I had contacted PML and there is nothing they can do.

The authorities are working on it as well.

As for why i lease out and etc, I really got no choice as I lost my job and couldn't afford the installments. Selling was not an option as the finance is more than the value.

I will post a picture of the vehicle when I get home tonight as I dont have it with me now.

Found this details on another forum. It's an E60:

Vehicle Type: P10 - Passenger Motor Car
Vehicle Attachment 1: No Attachment
Vehicle Scheme: Normal
Vehicle Make: B.M.W.
Vehicle Model: 520I AUTO ABS AIRBAG 2WD XENON HEADLAMP
Chassis No.: WBANT12010CX29345
Engine No.: A030I162N46B20BE
Engine Capacity: 1995 cc
Maximum Laden Weight: 2030 kg
Unladen Weight: 1490 kg
Year Of Manufacture: 2008
Original Registration Date: 22 Oct 2008
Lifespan Expiry Date: -
COE Category: E - Open Category
Quota Premium: $14,889.00
COE Expiry Date: 21 Oct 2018
Road Tax Expiry Date: 21 Oct 2012
PARF Eligibility Expiry Date: 21 Oct 2018
Inspection Due Date: 21 Oct 2013
Intended Transfer Date: 19 Jul 2012

I think you should leverage facebook and go dig up all his family members and track them down. The brother works at Soo Kee, and sis-in-law works at CapitalLand

oh gosh....

hope everything is ok.

jack520i;855677 said:
Thanks for all the suggestions so far.

I had contacted PML and there is nothing they can do.

The authorities are working on it as well.

As for why i lease out and etc, I really got no choice as I lost my job and couldn't afford the installments. Selling was not an option as the finance is more than the value.

I will post a picture of the vehicle when I get home tonight as I dont have it with me now.

Oh man anymore info about him that you can provide? Those REPO guys are really good in such task, seen how they track those who fail to pay bank installments. Hope they can help u. if really no means then try to post on his Facebook, his family Facebook? drop him a few final warning maybe? All the best bro. God bless.

detach8;855689 said:
I think you should leverage facebook and go dig up all his family members and track them down. The brother works at Soo Kee, and sis-in-law works at CapitalLand

Bro u are a tracker man. :goodup:

looking at your 1st post

i am just wondering what the f is he doing there? servicing?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tk88betcomvn
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back