Here comes more Property measures!!!

Re: Here comes more Property measures!!!

ccc;944131 said:
Could be recycled money?

Sell landed make few millions and buy condos under children name?

Like those reported sky high COV are paid using recycled money.

Money goes around.

Even hdb bto 6-7years back bought at 150-200k now worth 500-600k. Hahaha

ya bro recycled money is def one. the hdb upgraders and the landed downgraders. both would have substantial downpayment. but looking at the latest cooling m, its the investment demand they targeting, the 2nd ppty on type.

w entry level private now min 1m, one would need at least 250-450k cash, considering restrictions on using cpf for 2nd ppty and depending if its 2nd mortgage 60% LTV.

in my view, the gahmen can b rightly worried of a bubble. rental has been dropping, yet ppty prices keep going up, low int rate is only temp, sales r fr new launches do not TOP til 2015, 2016 so servicing of loan has not kicked in yet, the supply tat wil come onto the mkt in 2013 n 14 is real and yes they masterplan 6.5m but now only 5.3m population, they alr had to hold back.

i hate to say this but the win-win situation now is to relocate for 2-3 yrs until 2016. shield yourself fr the record COE, rent out house for $$, and improving one's CV w overseas exposure.

dun ask me why 2016 ok....:shhhh:

eiffel76;944506 said:
i hate to say this but the win-win situation now is to relocate for 2-3 yrs until 2016. shield yourself fr the record COE, rent out house for $$, and improving one's CV w overseas exposure.

dun ask me why 2016 ok....:shhhh:

U are expecting a recession to happen in 2016?

car no problem, just continue to drive on until scrap. Coe still high take BMW lor. Haha

1st timer buy bto. Existing homeowners stay put and relax lor.

And yes, i am also waiting to enter property market again and change car during next recession. But hor i duno when. Just wait lor....hahaha

Last edited by a moderator:

ccc;944543 said:
U are expecting a recession to happen in 2016?

car no problem, just continue to drive on until scrap. Coe still high take BMW lor. Haha

1st timer buy bto. Existing homeowners stay put and relax lor.

And yes, i am also waiting to enter property market again and change car during next recession. But hor i duno when. Just wait lor....hahaha

haha nowadays recessions jus avert by printing money...but tis gahmen stil some bullets n market alot of liquidity... .but i like ur attitude bro...very positive! :)

I say 2016 WP will lose Aljunied GRC and PAP will regain it back

Ai bet mai?

I don't think so... anti PAP sentiment is still very strong. If not for this 4 corner fight at Punggol... I think WP might actually stand a chance.

I bet there'll be one more by-election before 2016.

Ok who is screwing who or got screwed by who???

Oilman;944724 said:
I bet there'll be one more by-election before 2016.

we shd have a sex scandal involving man on man or woman on woman. Tat would be very interesting...

so far only the Law prof case reported scantily tat he had sex with 2 male students....then no more reports..

Heypi arnot?
Singles to be allowed to buy new HDB flats this year: Khaw - Channel NewsAsia

SINGAPORE: The National Development Ministry (MND) aims to implement its policy of allowing singles to buy new Housing and Development Board (HDB) flats for owner-occupation this year, said its Minister Khaw Boon Wan on Monday.

In a written reply to a question in Parliament, Mr Khaw said MND is "finalising" its policy. Currently, singles cannot buy new flats from HDB by themselves. They can, however, buy a resale flat if they are at least 35 years old.

Over the past decade, 18,000 singles aged between 35 and 40 bought HDB resale flats. Of these, 3,800 singles - or 21 per cent - got married subsequently, said Mr Khaw.

In a separate parliamentary reply, Mr Khaw said the minimum age of 35 for singles to buy new flats "supports our promotion of marriage and parenthood".

"We will be revising our policies to allow singles to buy new HDB flats with certain restrictions. However, there are no plans to lower the minimum age, as marriage rates are highest between the ages of 25 and 34," he added.

Now when the guy propose by asking the girl if want to apply HDB ...... She can say you apply yourself ....

Mockngbrd;944773 said:
Heypi arnot?
Singles to be allowed to buy new HDB flats this year: Khaw - Channel NewsAsia

SINGAPORE: The National Development Ministry (MND) aims to implement its policy of allowing singles to buy new Housing and Development Board (HDB) flats for owner-occupation this year, said its Minister Khaw Boon Wan on Monday.

In a written reply to a question in Parliament, Mr Khaw said MND is "finalising" its policy. Currently, singles cannot buy new flats from HDB by themselves. They can, however, buy a resale flat if they are at least 35 years old.

Over the past decade, 18,000 singles aged between 35 and 40 bought HDB resale flats. Of these, 3,800 singles - or 21 per cent - got married subsequently, said Mr Khaw.

In a separate parliamentary reply, Mr Khaw said the minimum age of 35 for singles to buy new flats "supports our promotion of marriage and parenthood".

"We will be revising our policies to allow singles to buy new HDB flats with certain restrictions. However, there are no plans to lower the minimum age, as marriage rates are highest between the ages of 25 and 34," he added.

More like...u apply 1...I apply 1 then we get married then we both sell 5 yrs later and upgrade to condo lor!

divorce ... both buy under single ... sell after mop ... make profit x 2 ... remarry ... move to condo ... ai sai?

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tk88top1

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back