Hi everyone!!!

alvin1001

Hellooooooo ppl.. great to be in here!

Driving an evo x currently, looking to change my ride to a 2008-09 e92 335i coupe, has to be 1 owner, DCT and red interior. anyone knows of anyone letting go?? hahahahs!

Do guide me along here. see ya guys ard soon, hopefully in the new bimmer. thks! ;p

Re: Hi everyone!!!

Welcome :)) I think there's one at sgcarmart 08 335i with DCT gearbox . U could take a look at that one

J..;1068525 said:
Welcome :)) I think there's one at sgcarmart 08 335i with DCT gearbox . U could take a look at that one 

that's the one he looking at...

cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeers

alvin1001;1068523 said:

Driving an evo x currently, looking to change my ride to a 2008-09 e92 335i coupe, has to be 1 owner, DCT and red interior. anyone knows of anyone letting go?? hahahahs!

Do guide me along here. see ya guys ard soon, hopefully in the new bimmer. thks! ;p

Hi 1001,

welcome onboard.....

cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeers

J..;1068525 said:
Welcome :)) I think there's one at sgcarmart 08 335i with DCT gearbox . U could take a look at that one

hahaha yep yep, am actually looking at that unit.. but car is not traded in to dealer yet, its on consignment. so.. trying my luck to see if that owner is in here, at least we can liaise n deal directly, dun haf to give dealer a cut.. win-win situation for both.

the following is the link anws, Used BMW 335i Car for Sale in Singapore, Ole Supercars - sgCarMart

anyone knws the owner? appreciate it loads! tyvm in advance.

:wavey: alvin1001 welcome.

alvin1001;1068523 said:

Yahoooooo!! Welcome to da club! Looking forward to ur fierce ride!! Can't wait!! Enjoy ur stay here...bros n sis all very willing to help especially AC323!

Hello Alvin, welcome aboard. Sheer driving pleasure rocks. 335i rocks even more...

hahaha! hi baby1m & seanskye, thks for the warm welcome! wad are your current rides?

missyg, dun yahooooo so fast.. haven't even find the owner of that rock-ful 335 yet.. hahaha! yep, beginning to enjoy my stay here alr!! all so friendly!! =)

alvin1001;1068565 said:
hahaha! hi baby1m & seanskye, thks for the warm welcome! wad are your current rides?

missyg, dun yahooooo so fast.. haven't even find the owner of that rock-ful 335 yet.. hahaha! yep, beginning to enjoy my stay here alr!! all so friendly!! =)
Welcome again alvin1001, may you get e ride soon.

My current ride is BMW and I seen seanskye's ride too, is a BMW :eek:

hi alvin, welcome onboard

e10 rocks

is yours the sst? thinking of getting sst as manual is a lil tiring for me

Hello Alvin, welcome aboard. The 335i is awesome.... endless mods...................

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kinggroup
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back