Hi, I am new ... thinking of getting a BMW 3 series

gerries

Banned.
Hi,

Currently, I am driving a VW Touran Sport (and have been loyal to VW for the last 12 years), and wish to gather more information from bro/sis on BMW. Things like fuel consumption, good workshops, and more importantly servicing cost to maintain a BMW.

On a personal note, I lived in Telok Kurau, loves luxury watches (especially Panerai) and is kind of a guru in cars squeaks, creaks, rattle remover! Over the years, I have experiment many stuff/chemicals to reduce those irritating squeaks haha.

Yours sincerely,
Bernard

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Hi, I am new ... thinking of getting a BMW 3 series

welcome, which model of 3 are u getting n year?

Thanks for the welcome. I am thinking of a 1-2 years old pre-owned 320 or X3, as I need the boot space. Any idea, what is the fuel consumption of X3?

Many thanks.

gerries;894903 said:
Thanks for the welcome. I am thinking of a 1-2 years old pre-owned 320 or X3, as I need the boot space. Any idea, what is the fuel consumption of X3?

Many thanks.
If you are concerned about FC, you should stay away from BMW.

BMW is nvr about the badge. It is always about Sheer Driving Pleasure. Otherwise, why do fanboy call BMW Ultmate Driving Machine?

if u need space then X3 suits u better, Touran MPV vs sedan cannot compare n when it comes to fuel consumption BMW cannot be compare to VW as well.

gerries;894852 said:
Hi,

Currently, I am driving a VW Touran Sport (and have been loyal to VW for the last 12 years), and wish to gather more information from bro/sis on BMW. Things like fuel consumption, good workshops, and more importantly servicing cost to maintain a BMW.

On a personal note, I lived in Telok Kurau, loves luxury watches (especially Panerai) and is kind of a guru in cars squeaks, creaks, rattle remover! Over the years, I have experiment many stuff/chemicals to reduce those irritating squeaks haha.

Yours sincerely,
Bernard
:woottt: a 'Panerai fan' !!

BTW, why u so racist? From VW to maybe BMW and only looking at 3-series? u mean e other series no good meh? LOL, just joking yea. Welcome to the community gerries :wavey: :wavey:

davidtch;894909 said:

BMW is nvr about the badge. It is always about Sheer Driving Pleasure. Otherwise, why do fanboy call BMW Ultmate Driving Machine?
Or Bring More Women, or Bring More Wealth or Bring More Worshippers or Bring More Worries or ....... :oooops:
too freaking long a list to post

Welcome onboard. Enjoy your stay here :)

i keep hearing udm udm udm ... and bmw tagline of we only build one thing ... udm
imho, it's valid for the high end model only lor ... min 135/335/535/550 and of coz the ///M

davidtch;894909 said:

wt_know;894932 said:
i keep hearing udm udm udm ... and bmw tagline of we only build one thing ... udm
imho, it's valid for the high end model only lor ... min 135/335/535/550 and of coz the ///M
....... what happened to e 6s, 7s and Zs?

sorry ... what i meant is high end model for each series which is at least the x35i and above
it's not about bhp/nm ... it's the whole package from engine > suspension > chasis > including options/extras to qualify as UDM

Baby1M;894937 said:
....... what happened to e 6s, 7s and Zs?

Last edited by a moderator:

wt_know;894932 said:
Disagree loh. I drove before E30 318 & E39 520 & it feels like UDM le.

BMW is nvr about all out pwr. It is about THE drive.

and the badge..

My c**k becomes damn big when ppl say "wah BMW leh.."

girls also cannot differentiate between 316 and 335..so just change boot badge.. sart

MW;894960 said:
and the badge..

girls also cannot differentiate between 316 and 335..so just change boot badge.. sart

haha.. lol.. well said

MW;894960 said:
and the badge..

when i was in kl, park at hotel lobby and got passer by pose to take photo too :D

wt_know;894968 said:
when i was in kl, park at hotel lobby and got passer by pose to take photo too :D

u did M3 conversion liao ahh?

MW;894960 said:
and the badge..

Wah... you mean, it's normally microscopic? You should ask advice from resident "snake on a plane" master locksmith extraordinaire Kennaconda on how to grow it, without needing to fap to the roundel... :lol2:

Money Not Enough bro! unless I "dekit" all my Panerai haha! I liked the 5 series, but damn ex! and I am not boss haha!

be careful bro!! 'passer-by' might belong to syndicate! looking for freshy cars. I now driving a Touran Sport, and scare people steal my Prodrive GC-010E haha!. I am going to showroom to try the X3 soon! I need the "big-ness" feel!

Girls look at "heels", I mean our 18", 19" inch bing bing!

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back