Hi I'm newbie here- Billy lau

billylau

Hello everyone, I'm new to this forum. A little intro abt myself, I'm 27+ married n working in uniform Grp. My hobby is cars n everything abt cars. I'm currently driving a civc fd2r and also sharing a kart with my frens at kartright... Hope to meet some BMW frens here...

Re: Hi I'm newbie here- Billy lau

Hi Welcome and Merry Xmas :D

Ctr is a power ride :)

Welcome....in Army ??

billylau;720337 said:
Hello everyone, I'm new to this forum. A little intro abt myself, I'm 27+ married n working in uniform Grp. My hobby is cars n everything abt cars. I'm currently driving a civc fd2r and also sharing a kart with my frens at kartright... Hope to meet some BMW frens here...

Hi Billy,

welcome onboard.............

cheers

Hi guys, thanks for the welcome msg.hmm.. my uniform colour is not green but blue. But I'm also not TP. Just got a TP fine for speeding myself. 

Not tp nvm lar.... Where got road block tonight har?

Merry Xmas

Jonleeck: u r friendly n funny guy, ok when I see road block I will sure notify u, just hope is not too late. Haha

hi billy welcome to the club... join us for this sunday monthly meet up at kallang leisure carpark F ya.. cheers..

pls join the meetup Aloy will supply kopi

Hi Aloy27,thanks for the invites. Sure, let me know when is the next meetup n I will join in if I can make it. Thanks mate.

Aloy27;720855 said:
hi billy welcome to the club... join us for this sunday monthly meet up at kallang leisure carpark F ya.. cheers..

hi Aloy,

what time do you normally meet and which sunday of the month? do we have to drive beemers to attend?

stanley

stanley lee;723869 said:
hi Aloy,

what time do you normally meet and which sunday of the month? do we have to drive beemers to attend?

stanley

bro stan.. every last sunday of the month is our monthly meet up at kallang leisure carpark F, @ 430pm onwards...

U dun hav to drive bm for meet up.. we do hav other marques that joins in as well.. cheers..

bro welcum....

i am from NCC but quit now join NPCC.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
789clubguide

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups