Hi... Newbie

Re: Hi... Newbie

acutally if u wanna play safe, u can try n ask e PML ppl if they can mod stuff for u? i've got my lights changed. from the prev 05(?) lights to the current 5series lights.

projector headlights? angel eyes? aren't you suppose to be studying? NUS exams are around the corner.

benji ben;326170 said:
projector headlights? angel eyes? aren't you suppose to be studying? NUS exams are around the corner.

hahaha, chinnie86 kena scolded liao.......for not studying for exam but keep thinking and chatting in forum on modding. :nehnehhh: :nehnehhh:

hahaha tsk tsk tsk. cannot like that. don't be like me, all i think about is my car now but no money to mod it.

benji ben;326178 said:
all i think about is my car now but no money to mod it.

Bro, that's exactly my situation now.......:lol2: :lol2:

hahaha yeah i'm still a student too! that's why i'm working my arse off to mod my ride. work work work. crap.

benji ben;326178 said:
hahaha tsk tsk tsk. cannot like that. don't be like me, all i think about is my car now but no money to mod it.

318 NewBoy;326181 said:
Bro, that's exactly my situation now.......:lol2: :lol2:

Both of u.... report to me 2morrow at my workplace..... I'll get cheap mod for you guys..... :nehnehhh:

chinnie86;326183 said:
haha.. its addictive too. =P too bad i student, no income to do much mods.

Student = E60 523i???? Wow............. when i'm student, i only afford to walk to school...... haixxxxxxxxxx :furious: :furious:

chinnie86;326193 said:
hee.. dad bought it for me as 21st prezzie. but cant mods too much. =P

I'm waiting June 2008.... on my 21st Bday...... dunno my dad will buy me a transit link card to take bus anot...... :(

milk15;326190 said:
Both of u.... report to me 2morrow at my workplace..... I'll get cheap mod for you guys..... :nehnehhh:

Woo ya boh (really ah)??? Don't make us happy for nothing onli leh ..... Is it some decals or stickers that can increase 15 HP or so ???

:silenced: oops, are we OT in ppl's thread ah ?? paiseh, paiseh.

chinnie86;326193 said:
hee.. dad bought it for me as 21st prezzie. but cant mods too much. =P

Lucky girl.............

i only got a phone for my 21st. hahaha and i'm just lucky that i got my current E36 cause my dad got my mum a new car. that's why it's passed down to me.

ehh guni, save the angel eyes for me!! hahaha make sure it's cheap ahhh. no money lahh.

318 NewBoy;326198 said:
Woo ya boh (really ah)??? Don't make us happy for nothing onli leh ..... Is it some decals or stickers that can increase 15 HP or so ???

:silenced: oops, are we OT in ppl's thread ah ?? paiseh, paiseh.

Think u oledi got most of the accessories parts liao la.... left the oni mod for you.... ENGINE..... :nehnehhh:

benji ben;326215 said:
i only got a phone for my 21st. hahaha and i'm just lucky that i got my current E36 cause my dad got my mum a new car. that's why it's passed down to me.

ehh guni, save the angel eyes for me!! hahaha make sure it's cheap ahhh. no money lahh.

U better arrange a timing fast wif me..... keep an update on my E36/E46 accessories thread on how many sets i left after each day...... :) Time wait for no man... :lol2:

arrgghh.. i shd have asked u all for advice when i wanted mods for angel's eye. how mucn is it?

chinnie86;326221 said:
arrgghh.. i shd have asked u all for advice when i wanted mods for angel's eye. how mucn is it?

Ur E60 shld already have the angel eyes liao ma.......

hahhaa yeahh E60 comes with projector headlights and angel eyes. only the older models like mine got to mod to angel eyes. sighh

no leh. i was referring to the backlight.. e current version has more distinct light rays..
paiseh.. i also dunno how to explain =P

she wants the facelifted rear cluster... am i right? got "rays" of light spreading out from the rear foglight circle there..

can try eng soon.. order thru milk from eng soon for it..

angel eyes refer to the front headlights, only. specifically the rings that form a "halo" around the projectors lamps... and usually those are xenon liao.. correct me if i'm wrong.. i usually am.. lol..

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
go8868org
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back