Hi... Newbie

Re: Hi... Newbie

nYteMarE;326226 said:
she wants the facelifted rear cluster... am i right? got "rays" of light spreading out from the rear foglight circle there..

can try eng soon.. order thru milk from eng soon for it..

angel eyes refer to the front headlights, only. specifically the rings that form a "halo" around the projectors lamps... and usually those are xenon liao.. correct me if i'm wrong.. i usually am.. lol..

i think u'r right.. oh, i changed it already. :) frm PML, think i was e first one there who wanted it, but they didnt have system n stuff.. so waited qt long for it. but still not sure what is e market price for such mod.

even better.. change with them means they have to provide warranty on it.

market price wise.. you'll save a little over at eng soon only la, because they order parts from overseas, you incur the exchange rate against euro, then have to find a workshop to install for you.. end up maybe save a few hundred dollars lor.. enough to buy a pair of shoes or a small bag? haha

nYteMarE;326230 said:

market price wise.. you'll save a little over at eng soon only la, because they order parts from overseas, you incur the exchange rate against euro, then have to find a workshop to install for you.. end up maybe save a few hundred dollars lor.. enough to buy a pair of shoes or a small bag? haha

yeah.. can buy qt a decent bag. student muz budget :lol2:
u know female psychology well yea! *grinz*

nytemare is actually a female born in a male body. hahaha :nehnehhh:

Wasabi.... *wink wink*.....*wave wave*.... welcome welcome....

jawzsg

nYteMarE;326230 said:

depends mah............ not always

milk15;326194 said:
I'm waiting June 2008.... on my 21st Bday...... dunno my dad will buy me a transit link card to take bus anot...... :(
Huh? My 21st Birthday also in June 2008 le, we can celebrate together :nehnehhh:
Maybe we are born on the same day and same year (1987)?

C3P0;326367 said:
Huh? My 21st Birthday also in June 2008 le, we can celebrate together :nehnehhh:
Maybe we are born on the same day and same year (1987)?

i 4th week in June.....

milk15;326448 said:
i 4th week in June.....
Ar, I see. Mine is 2nd week in June. Never mind, at least we are both 21 this year :lol2:

C3P0;326451 said:
Ar, I see. Mine is 2nd week in June. Never mind, at least we are both 21 this year :lol2:

haha.. me july baby.. older than u 1 yr :nehnehhh:

wasabi8888;326762 said:
thank you.... I hope you are a girl.. not used to guys winking me :)

Jawzsg is 1........ in heart..... :lol2: :lol2:

wasabi8888;326762 said:
thank you.... I hope you are a girl.. not used to guys winking me :)

Bro..you migrate from SGR to here don't know me ah???? :yikess: .... dissapointed leh...

milk15;326793 said:
Jawzsg is 1........ in heart..... :lol2: :lol2:

ya ya.. no need to mention Jawzsg is 1st in every girls heart... they all know oredi... you si beh kay poh leh...:yummie:

jawzsg;326925 said:
Bro..you migrate from SGR to here don't know me ah???? :yikess: .... dissapointed leh...

ya ya.. no need to mention Jawzsg is 1st in every girls heart... they all know oredi... you si beh kay poh leh...:yummie:

SGR Horsin Prince talking to SGR Camel King.......:yikess:
SGR Horsin King aka hitmee say 1...........:lol2: :lol2:

1st in girls heart???? *puke*... you half camel half horsin face...... :nehnehhh:

wasabi8888;327029 said:
sorry, what is SGR?

SGR = Stupid Guni's Recommendation... anyway.. you're probably a different Wasabi then... sorry... welcome to the forum..

Sorry to dissapoint you but I'm not female.. :yummie: ... just playing on the letter "W" for my welcome message.

jawzsg;327050 said:
SGR = Stupid Guni's Recommendation... anyway.. you're probably a different Wasabi then... sorry... welcome to the forum..

Sorry to dissapoint you but I'm not female.. :yummie: ... just playing on the letter "W" for my welcome message.

no disappointment at all :)

thanks for the warm welcome

Trying to ask some questions in another section, but cant seem to do so.. also cannot pm...said I do not have access to priviledges etc

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
go8868org
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back