Hi to all

Re: Hi to all

zorro;720602 said:
My friend's daughter claimed she saw ghost in their sprawling bungalow... Can I invite him to his house to scare the shit out of the wondering spirits? How much will he charge?

How big is the bungalow??? your friend's daughter pretty and above age limit??? :D

milk15;720609 said:
How big is the bungalow??? your friend's daughter pretty and above age limit??? :D

yes the daughter is pretty and above age limit..

Err..land size about 20k sqft, built up about 15k sqft.. Daughter pretty and sexy above legal age limit sure wont get rottan but pls dont scare her to death ya....she is already having nightmare oledi.. :roll:

milk15;720609 said:

zorro;720612 said:
Err..land size about 20k sqft, built up about 15k sqft.. Daughter pretty and sexy above legal age limit sure wont get rottan but pls dont scare her to death ya....she is already having nightmare oledi.. :roll:

PM me her number.......... i make sure she see another day brighter.... :laughlik::laughlik:

MW;720610 said:
yes the daughter is pretty and above age limit..

U sibeh pervert......................... hope u go jail LJ with all the prisoners.....

milk15;720617 said:
PM me her number.......... i make sure she see another day brighter.... :laughlik::laughlik:

"i make sure she see another day brighter...." means she die liao after seeing u. Heaven shld be brighter...

MaviaLim;720629 said:
omg... u go scare ghost or go scare the girl?

2nite u will know............ :shock:

hum@n;720630 said:
"i make sure she see another day brighter...." means she die liao after seeing u. Heaven shld be brighter...

hum face............ heaven will be angel liao......... not gui..... you toot........ :|

Milk is Ekin Cheng wanna-be, not Sadako wanna-be although Sadako will say Milk is scarier. Onion RING.

If Milk and Sadako enters any beauty contest, Sadako will win hands down

MW said:

Sadako will climb out of the TV.

Milk will climb out of the toilet bowl.

Scary.

They should have a Freddy vs Jason sequel starring Sherman vs Milk. Or Alien vs Predator.

Horror flick.

actually its not fair to compare Sadako with Milk..

If you see Hitmee's FB pics of himself, you will not need to watch any more horror movies for life

MW;720642 said:

Tat explained why u nvr win "Hunk of the Year".............. u sour grapes... :errr::errr:

kenntona;720645 said:
Sadako will climb out of the TV.

Milk will climb out of the toilet bowl.

Scary.

Toilet is a good place.............. can soapy massage.... Whahahahahaa....

If there's any movie which stars Hitmee, it will be called "The Elephant Man Lives"

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iphone16seriesclickbuy

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back