Hi to all

Re: Hi to all

that's why post counts losing "steam" before reaching 700 pages

while the bros are busy, let me bump up your thread lor ....
my car reached 160 000 km !!!!

yessss, took the pic when i parked the car "last night"
why you having this doubt leh ?

Mavis:

No worry. You have lots of fans.

Jason8822:

No worry for you too. I didn't buy the extended warranty and I have 4 years coverage. I like to gamble. :)

Jason8822;752463 said:
while the bros are busy, let me bump up your thread lor ....
my car reached 160 000 km !!!!

Holey Cow Batman! 160,000km.

I average 6000km a year. Lemme count... KAOZ. It'll take me 26.7 years to reach what bro Jason8822 already has!

I'll need to renew COE twice! Can I even do this?!?!

my soon to be scrapped AM鸡 clocks about 150km a day.... last year did about 52k km.... commuting to boleh land for work.

replacing it with swedish suv.

my yam3 1 year about 8 - 10k km....

So, let's take bro jasonmaxima's mileage...

52,000km a year... wow... 3 years, and you would have clocked 160,000km! How far into Bolehland do you have to drive, bro? But, AM鸡 steady. Can outrun road robbers & bribe-seeking polis...

Why do real M owners call their cars Yam? Humblebrag? I never say its jason

wobbles;752535 said:
So, let's take bro jasonmaxima's mileage...

52,000km a year... wow... 3 years, and you would have clocked 160,000km! How far into Bolehland do you have to drive, bro? But, AM鸡 steady. Can outrun road robbers & bribe-seeking polis...

From Singapore to Pasir Gudang.... and back....

actually the car is a 8 year old merc, initial life was a garage queen.... low mileage etc etc.... last 2 years I have seen C&C at least 4 times / year....

AM鸡 cannot outrun road robbers lah.... driver has to drive it like he stole it....

MW;752536 said:
Why do real M owners call their cars Yam? Humblebrag? I never say its jason

my Yam is a E90 dressed in factory exacting panel for panel M3 body kit coupled with flare wheel arches and side grills.... installation was performed at M Gmbh. However, I had to forego the front fog lights on the E90 to complete the look

My road tax disc does not show my road tax amount cos I paid online....

The M3 steering wheel, M3 gear knob, M3 brakes, rear differential and ///M embossed front seats were factory installed.

The competition package mods (suspension, CF front splitter, CF rear trunk lid) were performed at MA....

I intentionally removed the model designation emblems on the trunk to avoid any misrepresentations.

jasonmaxima;752550 said:
From Singapore to Pasir Gudang.... and back....

actually the car is a 8 year old merc, initial life was a garage queen.... low mileage etc etc.... last 2 years I have seen C&C at least 4 times / year....

AM鸡 cannot outrun road robbers lah.... driver has to drive it like he stole it....

Heheheh.. I like your last statement. Drive it like you stole it..

4x a year @ C&C .... gosh. At least their drinks & snacks bar is better than PML's! hehehe.

Good choice on the Swedish SUV... XC90?

Congrats to milk having his first new born

wobbles;752565 said:
Heheheh.. I like your last statement. Drive it like you stole it..

4x a year @ C&C .... gosh. At least their drinks & snacks bar is better than PML's! hehehe.

Good choice on the Swedish SUV... XC90?

xc60 T6..... now.... where to go get it chipped?!!! hehe

merc and bmw cannot daily drive to JB.... I scared eye catching

audi q5 2.0T has a lousy gearbox.... dysfunctional....

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hitclub999com
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back