hi!!

Re: hi!!

jamers;331094 said:
haha.. my car is damn stock manz.. jus add abit here and there onli.. nothin much... go kopi someday....

hahaha james, you are such a liar. stock my arse. change rims, H&R springs, koni FSD, etc... like that still considered stock? damn it. if your's is stock, mine is falling apart already.

yeah man must meet for kopi soon. ehh you free on vesak day? help jawsg a.k.a chairman with the charity lah. i'll be there.

chinnie its time you either 1. post your full potrait, or 2. come out and meet them. "They" are dying to see you.

Disclaimer: I am not one of them :)

benji ben;331385 said:
hahaha james, you are such a liar. stock my arse. change rims, H&R springs, koni FSD, etc... like that still considered stock? damn it. if your's is stock, mine is falling apart already.
yeah man must meet for kopi soon. ehh you free on vesak day? help jawsg a.k.a chairman with the charity lah. i'll be there.
Benji, this thread is on everything about chinnie. Not for you to ask james out for kopi :slaphead:
I want to see horsin posts (see nytemare's example below)! :lol2:

nYteMarE;331348 said:
i'm not joking.. i was speaking from what i remember in my dreams... :p
Example of horsin post.

pilotsnoopy;331340 said:
chinnie...the guys say your side profile very nice...they want to see your front profile...but they dun have ballz to ask...
i have...can show me your front profile...
Ya, I'm one of them who said your front profile very nice but dare not ask. So everyday I pretend to walk past NUS med faculty and look at girls from the side, hoping to see you....

C3P0;331497 said:
Benji, this thread is on everything about chinnie. Not for you to ask james out for kopi :slaphead:
I want to see horsin posts (see nytemare's example below)! :lol2:

Example of horsin post.

Ya, I'm one of them who said your front profile very nice but dare not ask. So everyday I pretend to walk past NUS med faculty and look at girls from the side, hoping to see you....

:goodup:you are my horsin guru.

btw chinnie we're on for june? :nehnehhh::yummie:

chinnie...u wanna see something different from all these hor sins?

i am different

YOU SUCK

dun take side profile shots and put it in that puny avatar trying to tease because we all just acting teased.... u want to show show properly lah..knn

:lol2:

Terry;331768 said:
chinnie...u wanna see something different from all these hor sins?

i am different

YOU SUCK

dun take side profile shots and put it in that puny avatar trying to tease because we all just acting teased.... u want to show show properly lah..knn

:lol2:

:yikess: :yikess: :yikess:

oh so i got to be a horsin to be posting in this thread? hmm ok ok

heyy chinnie, when are you free? exams should be over right? let's go out for a spin and i can teach you what i know about bmw. hahaha although i'm not a pro. :lol2: :nehnehhh:

hmm i wowder is this horsin enough? haha :yummie:

chinnie86;331881 said:
:yikess: :yikess: :yikess:

i will spank him for you...

Breyton;331358 said:
Active steering is an optional extra offered by BMW.

Before we get to active steering, you first have to know that in conventional steering setups, the steering ratio, i.e. the number of turns you have to make on the steering wheel to make the wheels turn through a certain angle, is fixed. This means that the steering feels more 'sensitive' when the car is moving at higher speeds, requiring less steering input than at lower speeds, eg. large steering inputs required while parking.

Active steering allows for variation of the steering ratio and what you would feel is that difference between steering at high and low speeds is significantly less. So you do not need to make the large heaves on the steering wheel while parking and the car feels less twitchy/more stable at higher speeds.

Active steering is also linked to the car's stability control and also helps smooth out the little steering twitches that cause the steering to shift when going over bumps or when the car hits turbulent air on highways.

Neat idea, but many people do not like how it messes with the 'steering feel' of the car....

Allooo.. Horsin...

In Club Sandy language... Active Steering = Actively steering to pull over and pick up....:nehnehhh:

Herman;332342 said:
Stop tackling the poor girl horny boys.

gian gian act sian sian...

for phil and maybe other ang moh..ah neh benefit...

gian gian=desire desire

sian sian=bored bored pretend dun want...

phil;332360 said:
ok, lets all tackle Herman, Run little man, run

I heard he cannot run anymore. Only 3 points left :silenced:

so little boy jealous not getting enough attention har... :p

yeah, i also think that. Poor Herman. Ivan, you take him on date, i tapow parts form his car while he's not watching

send him here. i give him a black forest special.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pwin777orgph
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back