hi!!

Re: hi!!

and why is chinne still online when she's got some posting exam or test tomorrow? tsk tsk tsk.

its called "general research"

Hi Chinnie, nice meeting you today..you're far from the pimply girl with panda eyes as described by that German Horsin.......Was thinking of posting your photo here but lets better keep that German Horsin and all those who didn't turned up intrigued... :lol2:

jawzsg;336452 said:
Hi Chinnie, nice meeting you today..you're far from the pimply girl with panda eyes as described by that German Horsin.......Was thinking of posting your photo here but lets better keep that German Horsin and all those who didn't turned up intrigued... :lol2:

:whythis::whythis::whythis:
:furious::furious::furious:

err.. no botak. got slightly long hair. taking of changing my hairstyle though
juz had my test. jialat. got screwed up by my tester coz i cant speak hokkien :(
*sob*

she will be if she fails today's posting test.

chinnie86;336815 said:
err.. no botak. got slightly long hair. taking of changing my hairstyle though
juz had my test. jialat. got screwed up by my tester coz i cant speak hokkien :(
*sob*

hw come muz speak hokkien wan?

hairstyle dun change la

i think cuz some patients/families won't be able to understand... esp the elderly... i think gayvin also can't speak hokkien... or mandarin, but he can speak cantonese...

i can speak hokkien and mandarin lah! just enough to communicate with patients.. anything i dunno, i mix in other languages lol

wahlao i cringe when i hear you speak mandarin gav.... :p

hrm louis command of hokkien is incredible.. @&#@&%$&%@#&@&$@!$

nYteMarE;336823 said:
i think cuz some patients/families won't be able to understand... esp the elderly... i think gayvin also can't speak hokkien... or mandarin, but he can speak cantonese...

Dun think Gayvin can speak cantonese...... tat day at St James, intro a gal to him but she talk in cantonese with dpointt... then Gayvin there looking so stunned!!!!
** Dun speak canto & chinese ley.... i dun understand.... ".... :lol2: :lol2:

** Gayvin, wan see photos anot??? :nehnehhh:

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
win79snet

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups