hi!!

Re: hi!!

hee.. next time muz get hokkein-speaking ppl here to give me some crash-course juz before my exams..
sianz.. gone case today juz coz i cant speak hokkien. told ah-ma to raise her legs, but she juz gave me a blank look. -_-'''

eat ur sushi tei until your face turn orange like salmon.

lots of hokkien experts here.. phil is one.. hitmee say one...

Err..
What kinda test requires u to speak hokkien?

chinnie86;336354 said:
haha.. yeah... i'm like a bamboo stick liddat :(
all e things i eat r not gg to the right places leh. :lol2:
Very concidental, I'm also quite skinny.

chinnie86;336881 said:
hee.. next time muz get hokkein-speaking ppl here to give me some crash-course juz before my exams..
So coincidental again, I'm hokkien too.

jawzsg;336452 said:
Was thinking of posting your photo here but lets better keep that German Horsin and all those who didn't turned up intrigued... :lol2:
:whythis: :whythis: :furious:
jawzsg, PM me....

Herman;336887 said:
Err..
What kinda test requires u to speak hokkien?

oh.. was a clinical test. take history from a patient regarding her condition + why she ended up in e hosp etc etc. but my hokkien sux.. so lousy to the point tt it sounds almost comical when i speak. haha :oops:

chinnie86;336898 said:
oh.. was a clinical test. take history from a patient regarding her condition + why she ended up in e hosp etc etc. but my hokkien sux.. so lousy to the point tt it sounds almost comical when i speak. haha :oops:

no worries.. i'm sure it sounds no worse than roasty speaking mandarin.. n he's doing very well as a doctor.. ;)

emma;336911 said:
no worries.. i'm sure it sounds no worse than roasty speaking mandarin.. n he's doing very well as a doctor.. ;)

thanks! :D haha.. muz hear him speak one day!!

song~~~~~~~~~~~

err...unlikely you'll hear your patients say that...

pilotsnoopy;336924 said:
song~~~~~~~~~~~

err...unlikely you'll hear your patients say that...

say what?
think they cant wait for us to have our hols.. so we stop gg to e wards n terrorizing them :lol2:

chinnie86;336927 said:
say what?
think they cant wait for us to have our hols.. so we stop gg to e wards n terrorizing them :lol2:

song= shiok in hokkien

oh u are gg ard e wards already @_@

haha.. yeah.. spend 1 yr in e wards already. some patients have e look of disbelief all across their faces when coz they say i look like xiao mei mei. -_-'''

what he meant was that your intro thread is sooo damn long, compared to other forum members.

Chinnie, from the second i saw you, i knew straight away you are blur. its obvious

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
win79snet

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back