High car parks ramps and bumps

Only place left to park you car is the open air type. Then you kena bird shit...... :(

kenntona said:
The results of this thread...... is that I cannot go anywhere anymore......

:verysad: :verysad: :verysad:

HAHAHAHAHA.....Fell off my chair ...

Takashimaya going down basement to park is alright, but approaching the ramp whilst leaving is hell. Could hear the scrapping sound on the underside of my bumper.
:shoot:

wah lau eh... PM leh... like that all sure kenna raided already lah... hahaha

KNN...Was coming out of Shangri La basement carpark when I kenna my under-carriage :furious: My ride's on stock sport suspension and still can get it...Can imagine the bros out there who has lowered their suspension man...

The ramp coming out of Takashimaya SC basement car park looks pretty scary. I slowed to a crawl and was greeted with a thump as the wheels contacted the ramp. I realised that its the wheel spoilers that are hitting the humps and bumps.

Tanzy said:
The ramp coming out of Takashimaya SC basement car park looks pretty scary. I slowed to a crawl and was greeted with a thump as the wheels contacted the ramp. I realised that its the wheel spoilers that are hitting the humps and bumps.

Yeah taka basement carpark really took a piece of my bumper.

Tanzy said:

Dude

If you park at the basement in Taka, make sure you take the left lane exit and do clear the BIG HUMP section SLOWLY which is on the right side at the curvature first b4 you steer right..........

So far, ok for me and my ride's pretty much lowered by 35mm

TobyNik said:
If you park at the basement in Taka, make sure you take the left lane exit and do clear the BIG HUMP section SLOWLY which is on the right side at the curvature first b4 you steer right..........

Huh,,, :screwedu: i never had such problem there. my car use to 1 finger front gap and no finger for rear.

calvin said:
TobyNik said:

Huh,,, :screwedu: i never had such problem there. my car use to 1 finger front gap and no finger for rear.
Cal, u tried negotiating Hilton's c/p entrance? Downslope with huge hump..confirm will hit kit/under carriage if dun go dead slow & the usual steering frm left to right. Tats why Wilman smart, always call 1st dan I arrange for him to park infront.

AC Boy said:
Cal, u tried negotiating Hilton's c/p entrance? Downslope with huge hump..confirm will hit kit/under carriage if dun go dead slow & the usual steering frm left to right. Tats why Wilman smart, always call 1st dan I arrange for him to park infront.

Nabei :shoot: I always park basement... but i drive very slow when downslope at ur side :laughlik: no problem.. kekeke... next time i also wanna call u liau :thumbsup:

AC Boy said:

Nabey. Why no such arrangement when I visit you at Hilton? Made me scratch my front lip so many times......

kenntona said:
Nabey. Why no such arrangement when I visit you at Hilton? Made me scratch my front lip so many times......

r u his gay partner ??? if yes, u will have the same treatment ! :laughlik: look at ur both sig, i wonder u both really.......... hahaahaaa :thumbsup:

calvin said:
kenntona said:

r u his gay partner ??? if yes, u will have the same treatment ! :laughlik: look at ur both sig, i wonder u both really.......... hahaahaaa :thumbsup:
ain't no gay..just partners in crime..

kenntona said:
AC Boy said:

dan u must like Wilman, cal b4 mah, duh! Stil waiting for the range session...

AC Boy said:
kenntona said:
AC Boy said:

dan u must like Wilman, cal b4 mah, duh! Stil waiting for the range session...

OT......yes range session!!!! i want range!!!!........end OT. :shoot:

blackacs said:

So, u r back. U still owe me n sean some session !!! :shoot:
in order to not OT the thread.... Bugis basement car park is a dangerous place for lowered car :thumbsup:

calvin said:
blackacs said:

So, u r back. U still owe me n sean some session !!! :shoot:
in order to not OT the thread.... Bugis basement car park is a dangerous place for lowered car :thumbsup:

yeah im back....back in action.....bro....i have lots of kangtao on my side....so...firers, watch your front!!!!! :shoot: :shoot:

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back