High car parks ramps and bumps

AC Boy said:
ain't no gay..just partners in crime..

Swee. Will call you if and when I need bail.

blackacs said:
yeah im back....back in action.....bro....i have lots of kangtao on my side....so...firers, watch your front!!!!!

I am waiting for your call. Don't disappoint me.

To stay within topic, watch the exit from Overseas Union House (Neptune). The exit ramp has a 2-inch drop. If you do not decelerate, your front lip will be scratched from below. Serious. I can testify because I park there everyday. Ask Leonard (audibum) as well.

kenntona said:
AC Boy said:
ain't no gay..just partners in crime..
Whist you r waiting for bao bao's boy call, I'm also waiting for yours..our range session..Back to the topic, was at Golden Mile Complex, darn bloody old & sleazy building, hump along c/p driveway quite bad, scratched my under carriage while going over it.

Swee. Will call you if and when I need bail.

blackacs said:
yeah im back....back in action.....bro....i have lots of kangtao on my side....so...firers, watch your front!!!!!

I am waiting for your call. Don't disappoint me.

To stay within topic, watch the exit from Overseas Union House (Neptune). The exit ramp has a 2-inch drop. If you do not decelerate, your front lip will be scratched from below. Serious. I can testify because I park there everyday. Ask Leonard (audibum) as well.

Now, who's Bao Bao's boy? At least 2 here......

To stay within topic, watch out for the OCBC carpark, between OCBC Building on Chulia Street and OCBC Securities on Church Street. Lanes are two-way, and likelihood of scratching the walls while engaging the bend with another car coming in the opposite direction is very high. See the terrible scratch marks on the walls and you will see what I mean.

Also, the same parking complex has floor made of cement - the slippery type. So be careful on your brakes when it is raining.

Cheers

mingboy said:
Hi there - how much is season parking in Neptune?

Company's paying $630 quarterly.

Monthly $230 or 240 thereabout.

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back