Highlights of April 7th Sepang Track Session

Re: Highlights of April 7th Sepang Track Session

Scuderia said:
Ferraris were tracking from 2pm to 5pm.

Yeah... heard that at that time that we left they were still in pan pac...

julian,

thanks for the awesome pics... very well taken!

g

woah... julian, brilliant pics, as always :yummie: ..... next time tracking must cheo me k.

hey xkrim,

u got z4... must go track.... its a great car on track... yours 3L somemore... u'd have a blast with the Z's roadster setup...

cheers!
g

xkrim3 said:
woah... julian, brilliant pics, as always :yummie: ..... next time tracking must cheo me k.

heheheh...geoff, i am game for the thrill. but car stock can tahan the abuse? no bbk, no sway bars, no coilovers, no race pads, stock ecu, no m-seats, sk ii, cams, headers, cai etc etc.., still on factory rtf. furthermore, driver never gone adt / idt - drives like gu niang :oops: - can't tell between oversteer and understeer... might even haf forgotten where the bonnet open lever is.. in fact, my most hardcore mod was a polish with sfc.

but still game lah. pm me before next track k.

-xkrim3 aka le mod virgin

ps wtf am i doodling over the forum on a sat evening ?! oc got her own road trip tonite.... moi waiting to be activated by the boys :evil:

Thanks for the pix Julian!! Glad you enjoyed yrself too... and the nap at the rear of my noisy beng-chia, on the way back! :p Keke...

Juilan, very nice pics again. Thanks for posting them

xkrim3 said:
heheheh...geoff, i am game for the thrill. but car stock can tahan the abuse? no bbk, no sway bars, no coilovers, no race pads, stock ecu, no m-seats, sk ii, cams, headers, cai etc etc.., still on factory rtf. furthermore, driver never gone adt / idt - drives like gu niang :oops: - can't tell between oversteer and understeer... might even haf forgotten where the bonnet open lever is.. in fact, my most hardcore mod was a polish with sfc.

but still game lah. pm me before next track k.

-xkrim3 aka le mod virgin

ps wtf am i doodling over the forum on a sat evening ?! oc got her own road trip tonite.... moi waiting to be activated by the boys :evil:

stock Z4 is already very capable car!! It was only about 8 sec behind the M3 on the 'ring; the key is to know your car's limit and also your own limit ... and you will enjoy yourself. Geoff can be your Si-Fu liao.

Try it. :)

Xkrim
Dont underestimate what your stock Z can do, trust me..Give you some tips later of what basic things to prepare.
My Z is up next...let's do it.

Julian
Great great shots....

woohoo.... the Zssss have come out to play... i am getting really lonely on track... :-(

1st it was daniel who sold his Z than tanzy, and jack have yet tracked his Z
i have been the solo cowboy up keeping the Z presence on track...

so please please... i urge all Z owners to join me on track... and i will personally show u the race lines the Z can do... u wont be disappointed... :)

g

woohoo.... the Zssss have come out to play... i am getting really lonely on track... :-(

so please please... i urge all Z owners to join me on track... and i will personally show u the race lines the Z can do... u wont be disappointed... :)

g

Geoff Ang said:

g

yes, Geoff was indeed really helpful the last time i went to sepang!

Geoff, i know you're sad, but no need to post twice... keke... don't cry, i'll pass you winnie the pooh tissue paper next time...

Geoff Ang said:

i will personally show u the race lines the Z can do... u wont be disappointed... :)

g

Don't own a Z.

But i definitely was not disappointed with what the Z could do in Geoff's hands, despite taxyin in Dennis Lian's Lotus Elise before Geoff took me fer a spin...WOOHOO!!!

Jack, i oso want to taxy ur car hahahahahaha

geoff.... onz. you appointed as instructor supremo :). help me dismiss all doubts for choosing the z over :shoot:porker box-s .

pak jack... thanks in advance for tips... grateful. and yes, track on dude !

louis & smyuen... get your butts over at t day, k. :evil: lolz

m3m... they are all de facto sifu's

but all, patience k - i not very bright learner.

btw, apologies to julian if this thread seems ot jiat lak x2 - my fault.

louis - i use mac lah... than a little laggy and hit button twice.... hahhahaaa...

nuke - u did very well for a 1st time trackie... must be those pilot's instincts... keep it up...

xkrim - u have made a very wise choice..... Z is the ultimate roadster on the road today...

next track day me gonna go hard core... sparco race seats & semi slicks
gotta break my 2.49 timing.... aaarrggghhhh.....

Of coz u can break that timing with those set up...3secs perhaps.
So A048 or PS Cup? :)

A048 Medium Race compound available from Garage R in 225/40/R18. The rest of the A048 out there are Medium Hard Street compound. Downside of the M compound is that it will only last 2 track days if you intend to drive the NS Highway with them. S and SS compounds are also available if you want to do a 3 lap time attack.

TripleM said:
Of coz u can break that timing with those set up...3secs perhaps.
So A048 or PS Cup? :)

Had the A048 on the track, it was good and grippy:)
but get use to the noise , it hums on the NS highway!

Geoff Ang said:
louis - i use mac lah... than a little laggy and hit button twice.... hahhahaaa...

nuke - u did very well for a 1st time trackie... must be those pilot's instincts... keep it up...

xkrim - u have made a very wise choice..... Z is the ultimate roadster on the road today...

if i touch the 248 or 46... i think i'll jump for joy... next track day... im goanna have clutch in and out .. hee hee.. heel toe!!!!!

steep said:
Had the A048 on the track, it was good and grippy:)
but get use to the noise , it hums on the NS highway!

Thanks dude.
Yeah, all semi slicks tires are typically noisy and hv strong n direct feedback feel in the cabin. Which type of A048 u used?

I havent tried any but I read from somewhere that PS CUP is the best rated semi slick cum street legal tires out there in terms of tread life and handling performance.
Of coz, it comes with a hefty price tag too.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ko66vn

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back