Highlights of April 7th Sepang Track Session

Re: Highlights of April 7th Sepang Track Session

xkrim3 said:
geoff.... onz. you appointed as instructor supremo :). help me dismiss all doubts for choosing the z over :shoot:porker box-s .

pak jack... thanks in advance for tips... grateful. and yes, track on dude !

louis & smyuen... get your butts over at t day, k. :evil: lolz

m3m... they are all de facto sifu's

but all, patience k - i not very bright learner.

btw, apologies to julian if this thread seems ot jiat lak x2 - my fault.

not that i don't want to; i'll go if my schedule allows... and the last one i signed up for was cancelled lei.

perhaps more experienced trackmeisters like geoff and jack would like to organise a Z4 track day?

my car was raped by PML after my first oil service: swirl marks, water marks, scratched interior, dinged front fenders and a thousand f%#king stone chips on my front lip.... so i'm game for a track day where i think i'll just whack liao since my car is no longer show car quality.... grrrrrrr......

you guys r inspirational... yeah please whack it till u rip yr paint work apart. then lup on yr fave lime green (or i call it 'the matrix' green) :evil: . swee x2 lololololol

btw... remind me to bring some diapers for myself that day.

than u all should see my car.... chips galore... famous amos would be proud... than last week cracked me windscreen... KNN... i guess about time too.... my windscreen after all that tracking, looks like the milky way man.... hahahhaaa...

louis.... not enuf Zs for a Z track day lah.... but the very least we can go down in strength.... all 4 of us... hey whadoya know.... 4 of us in our Z4... i see a limmerick comin up... hehehee!!!

TripleM said:
Thanks dude.
Yeah, all semi slicks tires are typically noisy and hv strong n direct feedback feel in the cabin. Which type of A048 u used?

I havent tried any but I read from somewhere that PS CUP is the best rated semi slick cum street legal tires out there in terms of tread life and handling performance.
Of coz, it comes with a hefty price tag too.

Medium Hard Compound. 235/40 and 265/35 R18. Actually wanted PS Cup on my 19 inches but damn ex. So resorted to 18 inches on the A048 and used stock M3 rims. Also never tried the Cups, but A048 doesn't screech, gives lots of confidence round the corners. Check the tires in Singapore after coming back, looks like can go for a few more track sessions. Definite recommend for TDs.

Jack,
PS Cups and Pirelli Corsas are way too expensive rubbers to be burnt on the track man!

Steep,
Where do you get your A048s from? Garage R only has the medium compound. I'm considering Medium Hard for daily drive.

Tanzy said:
Jack,
PS Cups and Pirelli Corsas are way too expensive rubbers to be burnt on the track man!

Steep,
Where do you get your A048s from? Garage R only has the medium compound. I'm considering Medium Hard for daily drive.

Tanzy,
congrats on being the fastest on the Apr 7 TD!
A048s ordered from Hurry Tyre, tread life is quite ok. But i took it off and am back on PS2 for street. Saving it for another TD.

Leong Seng shud hv them.
I m probably goin to oda a set nx time.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fb88vegas
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back