Hihi

Re: Hihi

*yawn..........

Roasty;328563 said:
u wait for me and jeff, 3 weeks time we go install suspension together.. ask for group discount haha
.. but dunno u can wait that long or not..

don't know if you can wait that long for your taxi ride or not.. :p

springs lor.. to lower the car.. since you got suspension.. i doubt you going to get coilovers so quickly.. springs like H&R, eibach, will lower your car.. giving it less of the 4x4 look ma.. ;)

nYteMarE;329011 said:
springs lor.. to lower the car.. since you got suspension.. i doubt you going to get coilovers so quickly.. springs like H&R, eibach, will lower your car.. giving it less of the 4x4 look ma.. ;)

asoneh.. where can i get them? expensive? guess i'll fix on the suspension first, then decide how much lower i need to go..

you can get them from most places ah... i believe the 3 recommended workshops bvo, j4c and kbs all carry.. just depends if they have stock a not.. ;)

then hor.. i think also time to change your anti-roll bars.. ;) and perhaps add strut bars too...

where's mr silver...

emma;330416 said:
most welcome, jawzsg! sorry i can't attend your charity rally event.. will try to help out the next time..

Emma, thank alot for the accomodation in your thread. You can join us on the monthly Heart to Heart thingy. Last Sunday of the month at 9.30 and we meet at Heart to Heart 130 Hougang Avenue 1.

Looking forward to your support.

P.S. you also get to see some the nice Sandeez there (except that German horsin).....:laughlik:

wahbiang.. now i know why my eye and ear itchy when i was in prague... got a 4L camel talking bad about me!

and yes emma.. do join the sandees for the regular heart to heart food distrib.

jawzsg;330476 said:
Emma, thank alot for the accomodation in your thread. You can join us on the monthly Heart to Heart thingy. Last Sunday of the month at 9.30 and we meet at Heart to Heart 130 Hougang Avenue 1.

Looking forward to your support.

P.S. you also get to see some the nice Sandeez there (except that German horsin).....:laughlik:

hi jawsg!
here's wishing you success in tomorrow's event!
re heart to heart - does every helper have to drive? my sense of direction is very bad.. will probably get lost n delay everyone.. :oops:

emma;333397 said:
hi jawsg!
here's wishing you success in tomorrow's event!
re heart to heart - does every helper have to drive? my sense of direction is very bad.. will probably get lost n delay everyone.. :oops:

Hi Emma, thankz...so far things are looking good with the strong support of the forumer here... psssstz... we are highly commended... all hail bmw-sg which includes Club Sandy... :D

For the Heart to Heart thingy, don't worry about getting lost as we definitely can afford that... which means the beneficiary not getting their ration as schedule. You'll be tag team with another or we go as a convoy. I also can't expect you to be able to carry the load of ration by yourself. You'll be in good hands, so keep us in mind and you're welcome anytime.

The initiator of this charity is our good soul Jin Teck, Club Sandy's Vice Chairman... and this is his one of his vices......:lol2: You can either contact him or myself.

jawzsg;333406 said:
For the Heart to Heart thingy, don't worry about getting lost as we definitely can afford that... which means the beneficiary not getting their ration as schedule. You'll be tag team with another or we go as a convoy. I also can't expect you to be able to carry the load of ration by yourself. You'll be in good hands, so keep us in mind and you're welcome anytime.

The initiator of this charity is our good soul Jin Teck, Club Sandy's Vice Chairman... and this is his one of his vices......:lol2: You can either contact him or myself.

i see.. ok! will let you know.. :p

emma;323122 said:
haha.. BMW Sauber is looking good this year.. well, as long as it's not a team Alonso is in, i don't really mind any team winning.

screw Alonso.....you have an 'ally' here.

pilotsnoopy;346567 said:
screw Alonso.....you have an 'ally' here.

;) it'll be rather dreadful if he ends up in ferrari next year though.. think maybe i'll stop watching F1 if that happens.. :uhhh:

just being curious but why you dislike alonso so much?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ae8888tech
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back