Hola!

alfetta

Hi everybody..

My nick is alfetta, i'm from KL and now Singapore is my permanent home for the last 8 years ago.

Why alfetta? just because i have restored and owned 4 Alfa Romeo Alfetta before in KL ....:shakemyb:

I don't drive any Beemers here but i am a freelance tailor and specializing in tailor made Pit Crew shirt, F1 crew corporate shirt etc.

My recent project was supplying the corporate Petronas Motorsports shirt for their top honcho in KL.

Thanks for viewing!:dance:

Re: Hola!

Yeap, currently my tailor shop (i prefer to call it workshop) in KL is now doing the Brabus pit crew shirt for Naza Brabus Showroom.

I will post the sample and some are up for sale.:dance:

yeah, definitely can do with superb embroidery.

i will upload the sample of my current project in KL with Naza Brabus showroom.

Anyone knows where the head unit can play MP3? If not, any solution? I don't wish to buy the Ipod connector.

Thanks

alfetta;444263 said:
Hi everybody..

My nick is alfetta, i'm from KL and now Singapore is my permanent home for the last 8 years ago.

Why alfetta? just because i have restored and owned 4 Alfa Romeo Alfetta before in KL ....:shakemyb:

I don't drive any Beemers here but i am a freelance tailor and specializing in tailor made Pit Crew shirt, F1 crew corporate shirt etc.

My recent project was supplying the corporate Petronas Motorsports shirt for their top honcho in KL.

Thanks for viewing!:dance:

calling Jin....
this guy may help you afterall
:cool:

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back