Hola!

Re: Hola!

S2k;753040 said:
when the time comes that u think you're a he like me know cos i am bro :p

...eee...u so gay...

..s2k ah...u sleep so little hor ...got or bak kak ..like Chew BaKa anot...:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

wobbles;753044 said:
Let's just focus on Penang Place then....

...but wobbles...jason ask..can add hum anot...:chinese::chinese:

Chocs;753045 said:
..s2k ah...u sleep so little hor ...got or bak kak ..like Chew BaKa anot...:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

i pai mia lo haiz support QQ also not easy ya know :(

..actually must ask Centurion..he ate there b4.....

...Centurion...can add hum anot...how they cook it..? on the spot fry CKT or wad huh...:D..

wobbles;753052 said:
Can add! More more hum!

..actually..see closely..hum looks like eyes...quite gross...

It's cooked fresh and put into a serving container, but IIRC, you can ask them to fry for you on the spot

wobbles;753054 said:
It's cooked fresh and put into a serving container, but IIRC, you can ask them to fry for you on the spot

..ohh..wobbles..u checked out the Penang Plc liow huh....:drool::drool:

Chocs;753016 said:
..Centurion9990...???

I like that hair.. Need to ask robot where to find starwars barber.. Sk2, i got light saba also.. Karpok from army during field camp.. Haha!

Chocs;753055 said:
..ohh..wobbles..u checked out the Penang Plc liow huh....:drool::drool:

We ate there before a while back - always wanted to go back. Good stuff, Assam laksa, CKT, Nasi Lemak - all damn good. AND AND AND... got Penang ice kachang free flow as well!

S2k;753060 said:
ai cha kway teow mai?

i very focus one :p

..u hinting sumthing...:D:D:D:D:D

i oso focus...when i'm not a he tt time...

Chocs;753051 said:
..actually must ask Centurion..he ate there b4.....

...Centurion...can add hum anot...how they cook it..? on the spot fry CKT or wad huh...:D..

Err.. Usually i go for buffet cos i greedy.. Wanna eat everything :D so will serve in a big tray and very fast finished.. If u like hum, then u b gangster la.. Take the tongs and slowly dig for hums lor.. Cook in penang style.. No dark sauce.. No liap cheong

wobbles;753061 said:
We ate there before a while back - always wanted to go back. Good stuff, Assam laksa, CKT, Nasi Lemak - all damn good. AND AND AND... got Penang ice kachang free flow as well!

...haiyo...den next time u go there...can look out 4 me...i always go gym one....

...the one w bandaged hand on left...hugh gym bag on right....confirmed me liow...:chinese:

Centurion9990;753065 said:
Err.. Usually i go for buffet cos i greedy.. Wanna eat everything :D so will serve in a big tray and very fast finished.. If u like hum, then u b gangster la.. Take the tongs and slowly dig for hums lor.. Cook in penang style.. No dark sauce.. No liap cheong

...aiya..dun wan la...dun dig la...pai say...wait they knw from this forum...we all kena red card from admin, jus for the sake of hums....hehe...haha...:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
5i9betcom
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back