Hola!

Re: Hola!

Evening check in.....

Stock is best.....

Chocs running lion tonight..... Hearsay.... Heading to kpo for a cuppa.

Dunno how Sis Chocs can survive on such little sleep! I guess being young (unlike moi) does have its advantages!

wobbles;754540 said:
OOOH, good buy then! You bought from someone you know and can trust! Now all you need is to find time to mod it and then, please show us the pictures!!!

Yah, actually he sayang to sell car because he liked it so much, he had owned 4 bimmers before and really liked the f10. I tot what the fark, life is too short. Basically started wif a yaris then civic so I tot I'd treat myself abit lah after working like hell the last decade.

Yeah time including time to save money! :woottt:

jasonmaxima;754542 said:
Evening check in.....

Stock is best.....

Evening! Haha ok she full of energy lor.

wobbles;754545 said:
Dunno how Sis Chocs can survive on such little sleep! I guess being young (unlike moi) does have its advantages!

Heh I know what you mean. I wouldn't mind heading out for a drink but energy level on Friday is so low.

Charlatan;754546 said:
Yah, actually he sayang to sell car because he liked it so much, he had owned 4 bimmers before and really liked the f10. I tot what the fark, life is too short. Basically started wif a yaris then civic so I tot I'd treat myself abit lah after working like hell the last decade.

Yeah time including time to save money! :woottt:

Hahahaha.... Your cousin's itchy backside is your gain! Did you lowball him? Heheheh... Hitmee ask one

jasonmaxima;754542 said:
Evening check in.....

Stock is best.....

Good evening bro :) Did you drive your M or your AM鸡 to work today? I jealous - you have TWO speed demons to play around with daily...

Woah, I just read: Bro Jason! CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR NEW SWEDISH GIRLFRIEND!!

wobbles;754553 said:
Good evening bro :) Did you drive your M or your AM鸡 to work today? I jealous - you have TWO speed demons to play around with daily...

Wah nice choices to have wor.

Charlatan;754555 said:
Wah nice choices to have wor.

My mistake - bro Jason just trade in the AM鸡 for a new Vulva, I mean Volvo XC60 3.0T :)

wobbles;754558 said:
My mistake - bro Jason just trade in the AM鸡 for a new Vulva, I mean Volvo XC60 3.0T :)

Just saw it! Vulva... Volvo same thing freudian slip all's good :woottt:

Congrats bro Jason.

jasonmaxima;754562 said:
Auf wiedersehen..... Merc e200 am鸡.... You will always be remembered.....

Hej..... Swedish gf....

Blond, blue eyes, love meatballs what's there not to like? :OTpolis:

Charlatan;754574 said:
Bro wobbles, when are you picking your gf up?

If all goes well, end of the month, according to my ever squeezable Sales Exec. She said she was trying to bid for a number of our choice, I should know outcome tmr (bidding ends 12pm 18 Feb)...

So far, according to her anyway, mine will be the first 640i that was ordered in M-sport kit *rubs hands in anticipation*

Charlatan;754571 said:

Ang mohs tend to age faster......Investible period starts as low as sub 15 years old to about 25-26???

Chinese women age gracefully and slower..... Investible period starts around 24-25 years old onwards???.....

How many hollywood actresses still look good after all these years.... Vs asian actresses..... Hehe.

Charlatan;754571 said:

But must say..... Some of my ang moh neighbours.... When they speak to you in the lifts....With their blue eyes, blond hairs..... Wow....

wobbles;754584 said:
If all goes well, end of the month, according to my ever squeezable Sales Exec. She said she was trying to bid for a number of our choice, I should know outcome tmr (bidding ends 12pm 18 Feb)...

So far, according to her anyway, mine will be the first 640i that was ordered in M-sport kit *rubs hands in anticipation*

Oooo sounds good I meant the car and your se, which one, brownish wavy just below neck length hair? I bid 1251 for my number when I got the civic but not single digit or super hot no.

jasonmaxima;754594 said:
But must say..... Some of my ang moh neighbours.... When they speak to you in the lifts....With their blue eyes, blond hairs..... Wow....

Haha when they young and fit, quite hot but age quite badly.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nanjeyacht
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back