i think penang place meetup up the lorry liao since all so quiet

Re: Hola!

S2k;755773 said:
i think penang place meetup up the lorry liao since all so quiet

hahaha!!! :lol2::lol2::lol2:

S2k;755842 said:
chocs OT until cha kway teow up the lorry :D

She OT on purpose... hahaha... dunno her ears itchy or nt... talking behind her back :p

make both her ears itchy cos she can only scratch one at a time :p

chocs will suck up all the new leather smell and after that wobbles car doesn't smells new liao :p

S2k;755871 said:
chocs will suck up all the new leather smell and after that wobbles car doesn't smells new liao :p

I hope and pray chocs dun apply too much parfum...esp around the boobs area.... skarli new car, then seat belts kena parfum stain..... wobbles go home, will have to take durian shell kneel on front porch.

Last edited by a moderator:

I think better that wobbles brings wife along.... else the long strands of dyed hair, parfum stained seat belt will give him a heaache.

else, make chocs wear hair net and an apron before sitting in the car....

** runs off to JB liao.

chocs have to put on those clean room suits to sit wobbles car

Wahliao - of course I will be bringing wife lah. She has to eat as well what. Besides, I don't like durians... Abalone better....

...harlow ...am i invisible again ..:whipper::whipper::whipper:

...I not NATO type 1 ley...just now busy check out for u Guys Tis CKT Plc okie...没良心..:pCloses at 9.30 though..2 early ley I Tink ...:(
..spoken to a Hunsum chap Alvin, he say he can arrange fry CKT 2 be served 2 us, if requested ..cos I told him CKT cold not nice ..;)!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hitclubgripe
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back