Hola!

Re: Hola!

..ok huh...lucky i free huh...onz bo...?

..onz...i look see look see...wobbles when collect car?

..Charlatan...next round is . Geoduck okie...:D

MAKAN AGAIN...fat fat ley..:yikess:

End of month car is due to arrive. GTG maybe in March? Better still! April?

maybe before chocs organize i go check it out first miss penang cha kway teow

S2k;752223 said:
maybe before chocs organize i go check it out first miss penang cha kway teow

..dun get lost ....and drive into anh moh houses...lots of beautiful small cottages around...:lol::lol:..

..s2k...u check ley...weekends open boh...okie...gum xia mny mny...:D

ok this sat i will drive to hantu town check then report back here :D

Telok ayer food center, zion road hawker center, ghim moh all have nice char kway teow too....

This penang place got add hum and can order more hiam?

No hum, And if buay kaow hiam is deal breaker.

should have hum la cha kway teow bo hum is like geylang bo chix rice :p

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz4

cheers

Chocs;752219 said:
..ok huh...lucky i free huh...onz bo...?

..onz...i look see look see...wobbles when collect car?

..Charlatan...next round is . Geoduck okie...:D

MAKAN AGAIN...fat fat ley..:yikess:

Geoduck can... I notice you like phallic symbols.

Fat fat, more to love mah. :woottt:

I had geoduck sashimi once... it's a bit of an, err, acquired taste.

Geoduck hotpot better.

Yeah I tried that too, kinda cruncy and wasabi does musk it somewhat. Prefer lobster sashimi if given a choice but Chocs like phallic symbols wor and somemore add spice. heh :chinese:

uncle wobbles collect new car that day... can we organise gtg penang char kway teow?

or he busy heading straight to groomers to zhng paint protection, and tire shop to zhng new rims?

Err, I was hoping to go collect car with bro HITMAN on the day. Our cars should be arriving around the same time. Usually, I won't go straight to the groomers - I'll drive straight home, park it and molest it jialat jialat, while inhaling the intoxicating smell of the new leather. Then, I'll probably sleep in it for the night :)

Please lah, it's only a humble F13 640i. Nothing to shout about. It's just that I'm super excited because it'll be my first ever TWO DOOR coupe :)

My 1st coupe was a Hyundai Getz 1.3ltr like this one below but I wasn't excited at all.. Zen

wobbles;752493 said:
Err, I was hoping to go collect car with bro HITMAN on the day. Our cars should be arriving around the same time. Usually, I won't go straight to the groomers - I'll drive straight home, park it and molest it jialat jialat, while inhaling the intoxicating smell of the new leather. Then, I'll probably sleep in it for the night :)

Please lah, it's only a humble F13 640i. Nothing to shout about. It's just that I'm super excited because it'll be my first ever TWO DOOR coupe :)

then I suggest we tabao char kway teow go uncle wobbles house to eat and see him molest his car....

ok lah... I thick skin self invite myself to his house.:lol::lol::lol::lol:

MW;752507 said:
My 1st coupe was a Hyundai Getz 1.3ltr like this one below but I wasn't excited at all.. Zen

what colour? got zhng spork rims? spork exhaust? dark dark tint?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
5i9betcom
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back