Hola!

Re: Hola!

jasonmaxima;752513 said:
then I suggest we tabao char kway teow go uncle wobbles house to eat and see him molest his car....

ok lah... I thick skin self invite myself to his house.:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Hahaha... when the renovations on the house are finally completed (will be a while more because haven't started yet!), you are more than happy to come over. Right now, the house's main purpose is to be a garage for my new baby.

axtually why do u wan to yam 6 your 640 when it already comes with M Sport kit?

Because the real M kit looks so much more delicious, with the flared wheel arches... but, in the end, I will be NATO again, because She Who Must Be Obeyed will threaten to chop off my kkj if I so much as breathe the word "MOD" to her....

MW;752507 said:
My 1st coupe was a Hyundai Getz 1.3ltr like this one below but I wasn't excited at all.. Zen

I've driven one of those cute little Getz before, in Australia. I kept bumping my head against the roof everytime we go over another crack or bump or pothole on Parramata Road.

Either the Roads there cannot make it, or the Suspension of the Getz cannot...

wobbles;752528 said:
I've driven one of those cute little Getz before, in Australia. I kept bumping my head against the roof everytime we go over another crack or bump or pothole on Parramata Road.

Either the Roads there cannot make it, or the Suspension of the Getz cannot...

Both........

jasonmaxima;752527 said:
means foglight delete!??!!

Also, the front valance of the M-sport has a 'smiley face'. The REAL M has a garang frown...

The M-sport kit is a clever plot by BMW designers to give you half ball and make u wanna go full ball when u see the M kit

wobbles;752524 said:
Because the real M kit looks so much more delicious, with the flared wheel arches... but, in the end, I will be NATO again, because She Who Must Be Obeyed will threaten to chop off my kkj if I so much as breathe the word "MOD" to her....

baguette becomes lup cheong??

wanna mod, mod on first day before wife sets her eyes on the car....

jasonmaxima;752534 said:
baguette becomes lup cheong??

wanna mod, mod on first day before wife sets her eyes on the car....

If baguette becomes lup cheong I can still take it. I scared lup cheong becomes Spam in a Can... then I'm in serious trouble...

unless ur wife or gf is a forummer, car enthusiast, modder, car saleswoman..chances are she won't know the difference between M-Sport and M kit... but if she goes and ask the SE or any BMW owner or enthusiast and finds out u lied to her, u better either leave the country or bring back durians to self kneel like Hitmee

MW;752554 said:
unless ur wife or gf is a forummer, car enthusiast, modder, car saleswoman..chances are she won't know the difference between M-Sport and M kit... but if she goes and ask the SE or any BMW owner or enthusiast and finds out u lied to her, u better either leave the country or bring back durians to self kneel like Hitmee

..even if his wifey dunno abt M-Sport or Kit...if wobbles so much so as juz walks funni...@ the mention of his car......a woman can smell, from miles away...sumthing amiss...hehe...:D:D..

..:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:..

Chocs;752758 said:
..even if his wifey dunno abt M-Sport or Kit...if wobbles so much so as juz walks funni...@ the mention of his car......a woman can smell, from miles away...sumthing amiss...hehe...:D:D..

..:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:..

Yes, yes... never ever tempt fate... or a woman's intuition. Wifey knows... wifey ALWAYS knows....

/wobbles is furiously deleting his SMSes...

Charlatan;752814 said:
If got Ipad, wipe everything and clear history, cookies and cache too :)

Just to add on of iGadgets, for those non-techie savvy bros... Pls be cautious of iCloud... One night my pal went lancing lancing with lady friends at disco when his wife was overseas... was tipsy and happily snapping pics with chicks on his iPhone... skali the wife called and questioned his location and who was he with... Apparently, his wife brought his iPad with her to overseas and becos both his iPhone and iPad uses his iCloud account, all the pics he took on his iPhone was sync onto the iPad almost immediately!!! Hahaha... Luckily he didn't lie and those pics are decent... But still wasn't let off unpunished... BE WARNED

Centurion9990;752824 said:
Just to add on of iGadgets, for those non-techie savvy bros... Pls be cautious of iCloud... One night my pal went lancing lancing with lady friends at disco when his wife was overseas... was tipsy and happily snapping pics with chicks on his iPhone... skali the wife called and questioned his location and who was he with... Apparently, his wife brought his iPad with her to overseas and becos both his iPhone and iPad uses his iCloud account, all the pics he took on his iPhone was sync onto the iPad almost immediately!!! Hahaha... Luckily he didn't lie and those pics are decent... But still wasn't let off unpunished... BE WARNED

Heng ah.... I dun use location services nor share ipad with iphone

jasonmaxima;752827 said:
Heng ah.... I dun use location services nor share ipad with iphone

:) or set up 2 accounts... I've got 2 because when newb just used SG account then realised got interesting apps in other countries so set-up US account.

Solution: durian shells & kneeling.... MW say hitmee say one.

MW;752554 said:

Nowadays is PC Board............

cheers

...so deleting ICloud...wad else huh ...:sleepy::sleepy:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
5i9betcom
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back