How come Z4 department so quiet recently???

Re: How come Z4 department so quiet recently???

mel7711;879696 said:
A bit quiet here recently.. No new Topics, No new replies...

what reply you need? lonely lately???

cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeers

i go ask jerms post complain abt waiting for his aftermarket headlights ai mai or his new bumper (hope its redelivered already)....keke :p

hai.. this saga just got better! DHL those MOFOs... got 2 items with same tracking number!!! so the story is.... i see my item in SG and then got send to south africa! yes SOUTH AFRICA!! i ask the seller.. why did it came to singapore and then SA.. he oso blur.. so found out DHL gave same tracking number for 2 different items... the seller is asking DHL for match code so that i can trace it in singapore.. its supposed to be here already... knn...

as for my head lights...... that certain company better watch out.. still not here next month... i make sure i become their best marketing rep ever...

now.. back to my movie set at work.. hai...

jerms: U damm lucky lol.. DHL handles so many assignments.. why muz be yr item got screwed up!!

ac323;879698 said:
what reply you need? lonely lately???

cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeers
Naa... juz curious that its not as busy here as before.. even the 5 series department also quiet.. guess everyone busy with work.. only me very free

mel7711;879738 said:
Naa... juz curious that its not as busy here as before.. even the 5 series department also quiet.. guess everyone busy with work.. only me very free

Chairman Morgan on leave....................
am free too................

cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeers

when are we going to lim teh?

mel7711;879737 said:
jerms: U damm lucky lol.. DHL handles so many assignments.. why muz be yr item got screwed up!!

i also say... hai... i waited damn long already.. my neck also grew longer since i last saw you!

sianzzz.....i tot bumper redelivered liaozzz.....well, hope it gets delivered soon, me and the Z4 bros getting very excited too.
i still got a carton of 24 tiger beer to clear (courtesy of Bro Olympian), see which day u guys free come my place, i blanjah bbq chicken wings, satay to go with it.

jerms;879728 said:
hai.. this saga just got better! DHL those MOFOs... got 2 items with same tracking number!!! so the story is.... i see my item in SG and then got send to south africa! yes SOUTH AFRICA!! i ask the seller.. why did it came to singapore and then SA.. he oso blur.. so found out DHL gave same tracking number for 2 different items... the seller is asking DHL for match code so that i can trace it in singapore.. its supposed to be here already... knn...

as for my head lights...... that certain company better watch out.. still not here next month... i make sure i become their best marketing rep ever...

Why don't cancel the headlights, get a refund and buy from another vendor ? I think the ones you ordered has no motor for adjustments.

jerms;879728 said:

sszone;879742 said:
i still got a carton of 24 tiger beer to clear (courtesy of Bro Olympian), see which day u guys free come my place, i blanjah bbq chicken wings, satay to go with it.

sszone say only, I pass by Bimshop everyday night want to drink beer eat chicken wing, but he always out to run lion.
That's why his carton of 24 tiger beer still there today!

i got something to say to live up this department:

Complaint:my car cb sound from rear remained resolved as of today.
Question: i got too many cina song in my ipod and idrive cant display cina text.
Complaint:i have a suck trip during raya, down with fever and stayed in hotel most of the time.
Question: when will Greece go real bankrupt?

mel7711;880521 said:
i hv it too

so everyone turns to bmw product liao cool....

Probably evryone is using "Whats App.." so z4 department is quieter...

Always love a Z4. Was back from Norway yesterday and saw a white Z4 while in a taxi.
The lady driver is. ...:woottt:

i want to add

i wait till neck long long

q master dunt call, sick sick.

in e end i kaki go chiong sherbert at ekamai

still got 6 bot chivas there

anyone coming bkk want help me finish it?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thabetasian
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back