How did you choose / get your nickname?

Re: [you], how did you choose / get your nickname?

hello all, im driving an E36 328i. Nick is my name, from KL....

cheers...

Re: JaZZMaTaZZ, how did you choose / get your nickname?

Oh! just that I love to listen to JAZZ alot when cruising with my cabrio when I am back in town. Due to work committment, I am always outstation, anyway thanks a millions for all the update from your guys.......CHEER!:dance: :dance:

wow! indeed is a princess celest......cruising around with your Gloss black Z4 with a cute HELLO KITTY stick on it

indeed is nice......who know i might need you to design a piece for me......

Re: ryan, how did you choose / get your nickname?

I use to be a part time dj by that name. that is how i got my nick. Anyway i am new here, currently driving a z3. Hope to meetup with more z3 drivers. Cheers

Re: yvonne_sapphire, how did you choose / get your nickname?

yvonne is my english name.

sapphire is one of my favourite crystal colour that hopefully my first car would be in this colour :)

I don't use any nickname so is mine is my name too to make it simple. And thanks for the hospitality with my first posting to this site.

I have a 95 E34 Touring manual euro model. Left hand drive, British racing green colour. So its the name of my car really.

Re: ryan, how did you choose / get your nickname?

AXALawrence;223645 said:
Hi all, nick sama sama my name.
Current ride : Bus + Mrt + Walk = BMW.

Considering of getting a coe E36 (318/320)

How about E30 coupe, one of a kind. Interested call 96375131.

HoBB34

Re: bmwcar3, how did you choose / get your nickname?

HOBB34;225341 said:
My initials and house number.

i find one of the best bmw magazines to be BMWCar Magazine and me being totally un-imaginative, i just selected bmwcar as my nick for most bmw related forums......and since bmwcar was taken up, i just added a 3 which happens to be my favourite number......

Re: Popeadrian, how did you choose / get your nickname?

Its was a nickname from Uni... used to get utterly sloshed on Saturday nights (and ending up having theological discussions with the Philosophy Majors) and still make it to Mass on sunday mornings....hence the Pope....Adrian's my first name. Voila!

mine juz like the moive "saints", looks devil out but holy in...

Re: fishmaster, how did you choose / get your nickname?

Greetings to all,

I am a sports fisherman so that is how the nick comes about. I have just booked a 320 sports edition during the Expo campaign...... will be getting my ride in the month of August....

Used to be in the Mazda Club Forum pretty often..... looking forward to see you guys soon....

dracula? LOL
u suck blood? hitmee will love u

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cwinyoga

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups